Dollie Back in 1-2009 & Now

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Love

Reaction score
This is Dollie,

Pic 1 is when we got her she was around a year - She was a resuce so we dont know her true brithday

Pic 2 this past winted coat

Pic 3 is a few days ago

She was kinda one of the lucky ones, she was not real sick

She had a cold

She had worms

She was way under weight - under her coat was bones with no body mass

She did not like people one bit

With food & love she is our bigest baby.

She is trusting now, & does not fear people or a halter any more.

We enjoy them so much, we moved a few months ago & had to start from scratch there was no barn or pasture,

There gate & barn is about 100 feet from the house I get to see it from my front windows - Really nice to do dishes and keep an eye on them,

our drive way is between them and the house so its eye on us every time we come in or leave, They can hear our side door open & shut and will call out to us, like to say are you comming over hear & will you bring some food LOL - they were getting to fat and the farrier said I have to cut out the feed
default_sad.png
so there all ways wanting food, But they settle for a good itch & rub .. after being a mom to 3 who are now grown and off on there own These are our kids, and our 3 dogs

gota love them
default_yes.gif

dolliee.jpg

chickens & ponies 011.JPG

7-16-2011 018.JPG

Thank You.. and every shed out there different. She was just a little Doll and thats haw she got her name Dollie LOL

What a lovely mare - her colour is just fantstic. She another lucky one to have found you.
default_yes.gif

She is looking great Mini Love!! I love her dapples, she looks very happy and well cared for.

Dan.

Thank You, well My farrier is telling me Dollie & Booker are FAT lol he didnt even put it lightly lol, Thats were it gets hard, you get them to were they need to be and slowly it becomes to much and that can be just as bad. I am going to start a post in the other forum on input.

Thank You again..

Ps A Rescues Love's is like no other
default_yes.gif

Love her dapples! Oh well about the fat thing! It will all work out sooner or later, I have a couple that have gotten chunky, too much hay. I was just saying the other day I need to cut back a little or I won't have any hay for winter.

Back