Dog and Mini Cart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting...love the one of the giant snauzer
default_smile.png

Ah, and dog-carting comes to the Forum.
default_rolleyes.gif
: The mini horse driving group on Yahoo is regularly sidetracked with endless discussions of these kinds of carts.
default_wacko.png
: I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted or anything, but I'm glad the Carting Nazis aren't here to take off with it! LOL. The carts are kind of a cool idea though. I like the three-abreast of minis shown on the sidebar....

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not for me, not at all.

Leia have you any idea how it is supposed to balance??

Using dogs as Draught animals is illegal in England- they turn a blind eye to Huskies and Demonstrations but they would stop the general use of something like this.

It's a very old law- to do with the spread of rabies, rather than any cruelty issue.

Neat link Liz. I don't know anyone that uses them, but interesting design. It is one of the old designs (historically speaking), and would be interesting to know how it balances.

The three abreast mini photo is neat.

one of frans friends has one of these that her rotties pull. She asked me if she could show a miniature in it and I told her I wasnt sure and to read the rule book but no way would i use one of these to show a miniature horse!

I wasn't showing it for the dog carting. I have no interest
default_smile.png
I only have cats and minis right now, ha! Anyways, they just looked intriguing and easy to use. But expensive, though I have no idea how much a cart costs
default_smile.png
I don't even own a regular cart
default_smile.png

Liz V.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back