Does Anyone Use the Website "Rendaivu" ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
The lady I got my TB off of showed me this excellent website that helps keep track of all the horses medical records, pedigree, training, how much $ you spend etc. It is so much easier punch in your horses's info or dates over the computer rather then remembering to write it down. This way, it is nice and organized for us! It also comes in handy when you sell a horse, you can just send the record of that horse to the new owner so they know everything.

Just thought I would share, as I am sure others would benefit from this website as well... Does anyone else use it?

Rendaivu.com

That looks like it might be pretty neat, Kris!!! I bookmarked it and will look at it better
default_yes.gif

What I do right now is use my client database, which is online, to keep track of dates of breedings, etc. So far that works and is backed up every night so I know I won't loose the information, but of course, it's not really "made" for horses
default_biggrin.png
It does crack me up tho to see "Mr. DunIT O'Roark", etc. along with my client names.

I've used it since it first started up -about a year or a year and a half-. It's great!

That looks very neat! I keep tract of everything and have everyones information on a file on my computer, this looks much nicer ..will register later.

Thanks for the link!
default_smile.png

Okay i set up my account ..but has anyone figured out how to add pedigrees? I see a spot where the pedigree should show up when i view he account ..but i do not see anything to add it ?
default_wacko.png

..nevermind i figured it out ..great program!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a great program. I am going to play around with it and see if it's something that my clients and I could use easily.

I went and looked and it looks very similar to a software program I was getting ready to buy for $50 so I think I will try this one out and see how I like it first since it is free
default_smile.png

Thanks for the link...

I just got around to putting all my horses into this system and it looks GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing the link -- this is a really good tool
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

I am so glad ya'll are making good use of it!
default_smile.png

I just got a reminder email from it today that my one horse needs to be wormed! How handy! Otherwise it would have slipped my mind.

I use it...and LOVE it!
default_biggrin.png
Very handy way to keep track of everything.

That's so cool that it emails reminders!!! I didn't know it would do that kind of thing
default_smile.png

I was really excited about this....registered and all. But looking thru the program, I noticed that it only gives you a few "expense" categories. These are the only ones offered:

*Boarding

*Educational Clinics

*Feed & Supplements

*Horse purchases

*Memberships

*Miscellaneous

*Tack & Apparel

*Training

What about Vet Fees?

Grooming/Barn Supplies?

Barn/Fence Maintenance?

Advertising?

Office Supplies?

These are all a very big part of my expenses! I really wouldn't want to throw them all into MISCELLANEOUS!
default_unsure.png

Latest posts

Back