Does anyone one have an Equus Foaling chart they can forward?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promise

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there has an Equus Foaling Chart (Normal deliveries, abnormal deliveries, red alerts, pointers on repositioning foals) that can be scanned and PM'd to me. I had a copy, but it is soo faded, I can't make heads or tails of it. It is a great tool for a newbie to foaling.

If anyone has a copy, it is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,

Promise

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like one too. I'm having my first foal this year.

I have one, but it is too big for me to scan.

I could photo it perhaps w/my digital camera and give that a try?

Liz

I'd like a copy myself--is there any place to order one or buy one?

It would be great for the barn.

default_yes.gif
:

I would LOVE to have one too! :bgrin Nootka if you could give it a try that would be GREAT! :bgrin

Jeri

I'd like a copy myself--is there any place to order one or buy one?

It would be great for the barn.

default_yes.gif
:
I had no luck the last couple of years getting the one that everyone says is better. I found one place and they were sold out last year and were not carrying them anymore :new_shocked: :no: .

So I hope Nootka's idea works. The I will take it down to Office Max and have it blown up and laminated for my barn... I also recomend the "Complete Book Of Foaling" which shows all the different foaling problems as well
default_yes.gif
: . Oh and "Blessed Are The Broodmares" is another good one for diagrams.

Jeri

Whoops, in all the excitement, I half forgot about this, but I will do it right away when it's daylight so I dont' have to use my flash on it (it is laminated and it would glare on me).

I will do both sides and will host it on my website and link it here so that all can get it that want it for their own use.

Liz

Ok, I got them uploaded and hosted, but I'm not sure the quality is what it needs to be for printing.

Does anyone know if I took these to Kinko's, could they reproduce this size fairly decently? If so, I would gladly do that and send them to you for my cost (which I'm guessing would be around $1 each, but just guessing, it may be more or less).

The chart is about 16"X12" and too big for my scanner bed:

Foal Chart first page

Foal Chart 2nd page

The files are apt to be fairly big as I did not resize them, rather just rotated and cropped them and lightened them a bit. I hope it's ok, but I'd rather they were better quality. I'd give mine away, but that would only take care of one person, anyway, and I wouldn't mind having it to hang in the barn (a second one would be nice, too).

Liz

Latest posts

Back