Does anyone have their October Journal yet?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
It's getting to be that time when I run to my mailbox every day, looking for my Journal. Then I get a cup of tea and put my feet up for an hour or two while I go through it a few times.....

Are the Journals on their way yet???

Are the Journals on their way yet???

I don't usually see mine till November???

:no: haven't recieved the new World Showcase Magazine either?

Going to have lots to read if they ever get here
default_wacko.png
:

not here yet--still didn't get the alst one in the mail--had to pick up a copy at the Nationals

The October Journal is not out yet. It is still in the process of being finalized this week per converstaion with Amy earlier this week. Hope this helps...

hubby asks me constantly if its here yet lol. I think the pics of kyle being ambassador for the ohio world show should be in there so we are anxious.

I didn't get my June one either in the regular mailing -- Amy had the office send me out another one -- it took over 3 weeks to arrive. Then my Augsut one never showed- so i got one at Natioansl-- so I don't hold out much hope for October , but will wait & see, THey say everything is being done the same way , but is very disappointing.

No Journal here yet either Judy...guess our mail time would be similar.

I did get the Miniature World Showcase yesterday
default_yes.gif
: so look for that first.

I haven't but then I don't expect it until 2 months later I seem to get it.. I just got my August in shortly after we got back from nationals and can't even remember if I have recieved Sept yet.

I did get my Miniature Horse Showcase in yesterday though as well as my Oct/Nov World. So I'd be looking for the Showcase first most likely.

The October Journal is not out yet. It is still in the process of being finalized this week per converstaion with Amy earlier this week. Hope this helps...

Thanks for letting us know! I just hope mine comes before I leave for Convention, but that's not very likely if it hasn't been mailed out yet.

Oh well. I guess my cup o' tea will just have to wait...

Latest posts

Back