Does anyone have the winter blankets that KayJay sells?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chandab

Reaction score
I'm looking at the winter blanket that KayJay sells, but haven't heard back from them on my questions. I've been having e-mail troubles, so don't know if they are gone for the holiday or I'm just not getting e-mails again.

Anyway, can anyone tell me if they are open front? If so, how do they close; one strap or two? Velcro or Buckle?

And, while I'm at it... How do you like the fit?

Thanks

Hi, I have some of their rugs. The ones I have are closed fronts, not open with straps. Although I do think they were looking at doing some with open with straps. I have never had a problem with their service, find Mellisa fantastic!! Especially given I am on the other side of the planet, well nearly!
default_smile.png

i have not tried mine on yet so can't comment on the fit.

Sandra

Hi, I have some of their rugs. The ones I have are closed fronts, not open with straps. Although I do think they were looking at doing some with open with straps. I have never had a problem with their service, find Mellisa fantastic!! Especially given I am on the other side of the planet, well nearly!
default_smile.png

Sandra
Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. I think they may just have closed fronts, but I can't be sure from the picture. [Communication problems are all the fault of my ISP. :DOH! ]

I had asked at one time and was told they only have the closed front. that is my preference. I just wish I could find the closed front with a tummy buckles rather than the velcro for a decent price. Mary

default_smile.png

Sandra
Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. I think they may just have closed fronts, but I can't be sure from the picture. [Communication problems are all the fault of my ISP. :DOH! ]

I had asked at one time and was told they only have the closed front. that is my preference. I just wish I could find the closed front with a tummy buckles rather than the velcro for a decent price. Mary
I'd rather have buckles too. Don't even care if they have a belly band, as long as the surcingles are blanket clips/buckles instead of velcro.

I'd rather have buckles too. Don't even care if they have a belly band, as long as the surcingles are blanket clips/buckles instead of velcro.

COULD SOMEONE SEND ME HER EMAIL ADDY THANK YOU [email protected]

COULD SOMEONE SEND ME HER EMAIL ADDY THANK YOU [email protected]
Here's the website, their e-mail is there somewhere.

http://www.kayjayfarm.com/halters.htm

The blankets are made of 430 denier nylon outer with quilted nylon lining. Blankets are closed front with two adjustable straps and buckles on belly (no velcro). Colors are red, blue, burgundy, black, purple, and green. Available in 5 sizes. If you have trouble with email, [email protected], send me a PM here. We try to answer email daily!

Last edited by a moderator:
The blankets are made of 430 denier nylon outer with quilted nylon lining. Blankets are closed front with two adjustable straps and buckles on belly (no velcro). Colors are red, blue, burgundy, black, purple, and green. If you have trouble with email, [email protected], send me a PM here. We try to answer email daily!
Thank you. I really appreciate the help.

Edited to add: Do they come with leg straps? My little guy is pretty good at getting his blanket sideways. ;)

The blankets are made of 430 denier nylon outer with quilted nylon lining. Blankets are closed front with two adjustable straps and buckles on belly (no velcro). Colors are red, blue, burgundy, black, purple, and green. Available in 5 sizes. If you have trouble with email, [email protected], send me a PM here. We try to answer email daily!
Thank you. I really appreciate the help.

Edited to add: Do they come with leg straps? My little guy is pretty good at getting his blanket sideways. ;)
Not at this time. We can have them made that way.

Latest posts

Back