Does anyone have the WII system

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valerie

Reaction score
Wow......what a fun program!! Of course I am finding out that I am not nearly as "balanced" as I thought I was.....it's pretty funny when you take a balance test & think you are doing pretty good ...... then a screen comes up & you read "you aren't very balanced, do you trip when you walk?"....haha.... It made me laugh, because, uhm, nope, not a tripper.

Anyway, it has some really fun interactive games and I like this soooo much better than going to a gym with germy people........yes, as I age I am getting more germ phobic....plus with my asthma & allergies, it's nice to just be able to work out at home.......

Anyway, just wondering if others have this system & how they like it, etc.

We originally bought the WII just for some fun and have the sports games but this WII FIT with the Balance Board is a lot of fun.....and it challenges me, but also is fun & interesting.

Anyway, just thought I would share & hope others share their experiences..... .
default_smile.png

My daughter just told me the other day that she is purchasing one and wants me to do it with her. Maybe I can lose a few pounds. Will let you know how I like it.

Big Time FUN ~ Course your body will feel it
default_unsure.png
~ But Big Time Fun
default_saludando.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures & Shetland Ponies

Don't have that game. BUT when Matthew dude friends come over, it IS pretty entertaining to see them try the challenges. Like wag your tail, and they have to put the controller on their butts and shake it as fast as they can,,, or other weird things. We all laugh! Too funny!

Yes and we just LOVE that game too, its one of my favorites (actually i believe rockband, guitar hero and wii fitness is all i play)
default_laugh.png

I have wii fit, wii sports, super mario galaxy, alvin and the chipmunks, and guitar hero. Wii fit has been awsome I got mine a little less than a month ago and have done 30 min. on it almost every day. I tried on some jeans I havent fit into for a long time yesterday and they fit!
default_laugh.png
Happy day so I keep doing it...when you get to the game that has you in a bubble trying to navigate a river it is really hard but way fun and great for leg muscles! Hoola hooping is by far the best for abs and I feel like I am gonna die before the end of the super hoola hoop. Wii sports is fun and boxing can be a super work out. the rest of the games I have are just simply for fun and I seem to not do them as often anymore now that I have the wii fit!

WARNING!!!!!!!! It is very addictive. I love my wii fit. It's not just a game it is really a work out. My friend was coming over and we were doing it on a regular basis....but now we are off schedule.

Journeys End is a real fan. I won't still her words ......she has her own speciality and it is difficult but fun.

Love it!! I love the ski jump. Its like doing lunges..and if you really stretch/reach you can feel it in your abs.When you are standing at the top, you can swing your hips from side to side and your person will do the same-very funny!

When i jog the trail, I twist as I'm running-may look funny but works your middle!

The bubble game is hard but good..

I like Wii fit the best!

Back