Does anyone else think of these things?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is all really good info. i am sending a bunch of it to my sis ( she tends to be a little to relaxed when she is out and about, that and she lives in the country.) i agree people just can't be to carefull. i always travel with my cell phone. my hubby has given me safety tips and i always call when i am on my way somewhere and when i get there. i used to travel a 2 hour stretch from our ranch house to go shopping with our toddler in tow. i always took my aussie with because there was roads where you really didn't want to break down alone. one trip i stopped into a gas station half way there and was filling up when a man started approaching my vehicle. my dog hit the window with teeth beared and growling and the guy looked at me then at my dog and said you have your own security and i said absolutely and he will take any one. the guy turned around and left. my dog is usually a powder puff and rarely barks/growls. until he turned 2 i thought he was mute because i never heard him make a sound. so i trust his judgement and count my blessings that i had him with me that day. My hubby also depends on my dog now with us having a new baby and me not moving around to fast. he came home late one night and didn't announce his arrival and my dog was about to take a hunk out of him if he hadn't id'ed himself. i also believe in carry a gun. my hubby also carrys a gun and all his clients know he does as well. it is sad we all have to be so carefull. what happened to playing around the neighborhood unsupervised and taking walks without worrying
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back