Do you think she is in foal !!! (funny)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tinkerbelle is not amused
default_unsure.png
She looks as if to say... "And just What do you think your looking at"

default_new_shocked.gif
OMG!!!! She is HUGE!!! Good luck with her!!

This is my "wide load" from last year. She foaled 2 weeks after this photo was taken. This is the same mare that aborted her foal on me last Sunday.

colors4-14-09a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a couple of Jasmine when she was pregnant a few years back. And a picture of her with the foal. We kept looking for the next foal after the first one she was so huge. This was about a month before she foaled.

marie9.jpg

JasmineBabyRodney.jpg

We were considering a skateboard for her before she finally foaled. Something to help with the weight of that belly.

Have you noticed that in all the butt shots the belly actually makes the butt look smaller. Even with the spots. We all know if you are heavy you shouldn't be wearing polka dots girls.

I love seeing all the pregos.... I have only one for sure. She should be due this month but she doesn't have a bag yet so who knows....

383801352.jpg

Poor Silver...she wobbles more than walks... her friend ran out to the pasture this morning and poor Silver wobbled as fast as she could to catch up... I felt so bad for her
default_rolleyes.gif

I love seeing pregos.... I have only one for sure. She should be due this month but she doesn't have a bag yet so who knows....Poor Silver...she wobbles more than walks... her friend ran out to the pasture this morning and poor Silver wobbled as fast as she could to catch up... I felt so bad for her
default_rolleyes.gif
She looks like she has dropped mine hasen't yet.
default_wink.png

DSC01591.jpg

my mare is due end april first of may

this photo was last weekend. this will be here second foal. she foaled at 312 days in 08

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

drk

i love your horses
default_new_shocked.gif
i love your appy and pinto. i really like your black overo colt
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
OMG!!!! She is HUGE!!! Good luck with her!!
This is my "wide load" from last year. She foaled 2 weeks after this photo was taken. This is the same mare that aborted her foal on me last Sunday.

colors4-14-09a.jpg
mona

i love this mares markings so sorry you lost your foal. you can send this mare to me
default_biggrin.png

AHH I can't wait to see that foal!!!

I just love the wobblers
default_laugh.png

Great oversize load pictures everyone
default_biggrin.png

Here is our mare Lace this picture is from 08 but she looks the same again this year

I don't have a picture from this year but I love this pic of her

She is in foal to our stallion Triple ks Boogie Bow Tie due April can't wait

lacepreggopic.jpg

Here is my Peach Ball taken a few years ago. This year she isn't due until June so not too big yet.

preggopeach.jpg

Hmm, can't get the link to work. I'll have to look into it.

Latest posts

Back