Do you show your miniatures?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
Once again I come here to LB looking for information to help us with documentation for our utility company. I would appraciate it SO much if you would answer two questions for me. (this is a 'mini' survey) No names or any identification will be used. Just numbers.

1. Do you show your miniature horse?

2. How old are you?

Thank you for your time.

Charlotte

1. Yes

2. I am 22 and my sister shows with me as well and she is 14

Yes, I show my minis and I'm 53.

My sister-in-law also shows and she's 32.

Her son also shows and he's 10.

I could go into all our 4-H kids that show their minis - there are 35 of them between the ages of 6 and 19.

Yep at the local BWMHC shows and AMHR

Im almost 32 yrs old.

Im not very good at showing cause I get very nervouse, but do ok. Im not heavely into it like my compotition and just barly practice and then hit the ring. I have LOTS of ribbions with many 1sts so its all for fun for me. And a way to justify having them to my husband whos not a fan of them!
default_biggrin.png

I took last yr off but plan on returning this yr with 2 of my home growns! Will be taking Silver Maples Zahara Supreme my 28" 3 yr old buckskin roan jr mare and Silver Maples Bay Queen Supreme my 24" bay roan yearling.

100_4361.jpg

100_4092.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I will be showing again this year and my daughter has been showing for several years.

I am 51 she is 26

Happy to help:

Yes, I show Pinto, ADS, AMHR and sometimes AMHA

age 65

ETA: I am just starting a 4-H Club and will be helping some of those kids to show. Multiple kids, various ages and abilities, multiple minis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

My daughter also shows, she's 31

1. Yes; I do, my mother does, my best friend/ex does, and my little brother does.

2. (In order from names listed above) 22, 44, 26, and 14.

Yes, AMHR extensively, also club fun show, and ASPC

age 67, grandkids 11,8,7

Latest posts

Back