Do you know any "Circle J" horses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
I've been trying to find out from AMHR who owns the prefix "Circle J", but I'm not having much luck, they don't return my emails. I know it is reserved, but I'd like to find out who owns it and if they're still using it. We'd love to be able to have our horses registered with the same name in AMHR as well!

So I thought maybe, what with the huge sampling of Miniature Horse people here, if someone other than us was using the prefix, someone here would have seen a horse raised by them.

So, anyone here own/know of a horse carrying the Circle J prefix? Or have a Circle J in your horses pedigree? If so could you tell me which one? I'll know the one's we raised, maybe, with your help, I can be a detective and find some information! Heck, maybe I'll just find out where some of the "kids" are now, that'd be fun too!

I guess I'll have to break down and call ... does AMHR have a toll free number that I don't know about?

Latest posts

Back