Do you hate going to the Dentist/Like going?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you feel about going to the Dentist?

• Do not like going to the Dentist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Mind going to the Dentist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CAM

Reaction score
The beautiful Mill Creek Valley~Prineville, OR
I see alot of folks really have strong feelings about seeing their Dentist. Are there more than a few that don't mind it? Anyone like to see their Dental Hygienist, just not their Dentist? I for one, have always liked to have my teeth cleaned but feel a little less at ease in the Dentist's chair. Probably because I know EXACTLY what they are doing in there.
new_shocked.gif
Sure don't mind giving the injections but feel nervous myself on the receiving end. Curious what the rest of you think.

Hate it...for some reason, the numbing medicine takes a long time to take effect and I also need multiple shots of it.
sad.gif

A few years ago, my dentist's hygienist was falling all over me while she put the bib on me, etc., and she was slurring her speech and swaying all over, was scared of her!!! I finally just said let me do it she could not have clipped that bib for her life.

Afterwards, I found out they had fired her for stealing their pain medication and getting high on it...!
new_shocked.gif

My dentist is really nice, and usually the hygienists are, too. Just don't like the pain/smell/sounds of the dentist office.

Liz M.

I don't like to go! I'm not scared or nervouse or anything I just really don't enjoy the experience/ Everything tastes bad and makes a weird noise and somewtimes they end up jabbing you with needles and drilling your teeth! YUCK!

Back