Do you guys want to see my new girls?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
These are my 3 new yearling jennies, they'll have a special boyfriend someday.

First we have Nausicca.

Naussica07.jpg

then we have Athena.

Athena07too.jpg

And last but not least is Aphrodite. (their daughter is into Greek culture and names)

Aphrodite07.jpg

Very nice people we have met.

The three are actually all half sisters. We think they are pretty great!
default_wub.png
:

By the way, these girls all have an Ivory sire so they have the Ivory gene, that's one reason we are so excited about them. And Nate loves them too, except for the one that bit him, from behind! (not one of these 3 but a mature jenny)
default_wacko.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]Congrats on the new ladies!!!!!!!! They are very nice!!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]
default_wink.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shatter says "HEY MOM, THOSE ARE SOME MIGHTY FINE GIRLFRIENDS YOU FOUND FOR ME!!!!!!!!"[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

Shatter.jpg

IMG_1775MediumWebview.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS to Marnie and Nate who will be taking Shatter home to WI to meet his future harem when he is weaned!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Marnie is hording! :nono: Marnie...You have to SHARE!!!!! You're getting all the good ones!

Congrats on your new herd members......really! :bgrin

WoW...look at all those donks :aktion033:

Your new family members are adorable!

I just love Nausicca's markings...she is a beauty
default_yes.gif
:

Shatter is sooooooo lucky!

I would love to hear all the braying going on at dinner time.

OMG they are so cute. I could really get hooked on these little guys. :new_shocked: :new_shocked: maryann

OH MY GOSH! Marnie - they are all 3 just beautiful! I love the face on Nausicca!

How on earth am I ever going to remember those names?

HMMM! Let's see - Nausicca, Athena and Aphrodite! A great BIG "CONGRATULATIONS!" times 3!!!!

oh they are darling
default_wub.png
: Shatter is a lucky boy to have such a beatiful harem
default_wink.png
:

Nausicca's face looks just like my Wiley (don't you think Shawna?) - but we definitely need a face shot of Athena. the one hugging her looks a lot like my Becky Lynn too... oh they are all so CUTE! i just love longears...
default_wub.png
:

now if only Taffy Jo would have her foal
default_wacko.png
:

Oh, they are just are beautiful! P.J. does that head on the backside thing with Mac. Mac too sometimes. What does that mean in donkey?

chico

Oh, they are just are beautiful! P.J. does that head on the backside thing with Mac. Mac too sometimes. What does that mean in donkey?
chico
donkeys "hug" each other - isn't it the greatest? they will hug you too given the opportunity. i always try to get down to eye level, they will put their chin over my shoulder then and LEAN on me... it's just the BEST!!

Yes, she does look like Wiley in the face!
default_wub.png
: i sure thought so
default_wub.png
:

Marnie they are just lovely! How could they resist a little Nate hinney nibble :lol: And you are a lucky devil to be getting little Shatter forever
default_smile.png
But lucky for us we will see him grow up here!

Thanks everyone. I still can not believe my name came up on Micheles list! I feel so blessed by it all. I have been drooling over her Ivory donkeys for so long, I've been on her site so much, I almost feel like a stalker! And then to run into the girls for his future is almost to much to handle, that wasn't even planned, we just fell into it so double blessed! I just wrote Ivory Donkeys in my search engine and here this farm came up, only 85 miles away so I called them right away and about fell off my chair when they said they still have the 3 young ones. But now to dig up the money, my sister is going to borrow it to me, none of us are rich so off to work I go. I do like my job but I'd rather stay home, TRW might have my body but never my mind, it's always here with the animals.

[SIZE=14pt]Marnie, sounds like your plan is really coming together in the big scheme of things! :aktion033: That's exciting that you are going to be getting Shatter so we will still be able to follow him as he grows.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Your new girls are very pretty![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Susan,

Thanks for telling me! Yes, both boys hug me too.
default_smile.png

chico

Susan,
Thanks for telling me! Yes, both boys hug me too.
default_smile.png

chico

it's the best! my favorite thing... well, besides the braying LOL, we love that too. and the ears...

even my big horse filly will hug me - or i guess i should say she lets me hug her. i walk up to her and get my shoulder under her chin and put my arms around her neck and squeeze... and she's pretty good about it. amazing for a "flight" animal since they really don't care to be restrained... that's what's nice about the donkeys, they initiate it
default_wub.png
:

CONGRATULATIONS Marnie, I bet your glad I mentioned this farm to you in my email this past Thursday :bgrin , glad you got them! Corinne

Corrine, This is why I don't think you're getting my emails. I had already found them, talked to them and made an appt to go look before you mentioned the farm to me. I guess I'll call you later tonight if I have time. (and it was Friday night at 7:49 that you sent that email) I just don't want anyone to think that a friend of mine told me about a farm, her looking for the same thing I am and that I went and bought them out from under my friend, I would not do such a thing and I didn't.

[SIZE=14pt]wow, that's alot of donkeys! they are very pretty and congrats on that sweet little Shatter, he's a doll. Nikki[/SIZE]

Julie is so right :aktion033:

We do get to watch that little guy grow up!

Latest posts

Back