Do I have "grounds" to be upset with hubby?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I read you last post, and I'm amazed at what you endure.

Marriage is give and take. It's not "me, me, me, me....take, take, take...and get away with it."

Talk to him about concerns, grow from it, and thrive in a content marriage. Communication is so important.

You deserve the best. Respected, appreciated, and treated fairly.

Life is so precious and short, and God gifts us with a spouse to share this time on earth.

Please, I hope you don't mind me saying, but I care about this and have to say...You are his wife...not his mommy. He needs to grow up.

I hope the best for you and your baby...and hope your husband realizes what's most important: Enhancing his family's life, not just his own.

God Bless
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOODNESS, I am speechless. My posts were directed at a normal husband/wife relationship. One where there is mutual respect for both partners. I'm sorry that you are going through this. In light of your latest posts, I would suggest marriage counseling as soon as possible before the resentment builds and there is no getting past it. Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a big believer in marriage. Its so much easier to walk away than it is to stay.

Remember all we are only hearing one side of the story. And I totally get that everyone has to vent and just get it out.

One thing my husband used to constantly say (when we first married) is "I am not a mind reader" I do think women are kinda bad about that. We expect men to just know what we want or need. When we get upset we tend to just bottle it up inside until one minor thing happens and then we explode---instead of just addressing what bothers us when it happens.

Be sure to talk to him and tell him what you need from the marriage.

If that fails try some marriage counseling. You both have a huge reason to make it work and that is your son!

Okay - let's face it, not a single person on this planet can read minds - its both sides here - its called communication and we as a society are very bad about it, its not just a woman thing - men are just as bad.

Hope all goes well!

The only way that I would do all that myself, is if I was a stay at home mom and that was my "job"

Back