Do any of you have a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
I'm wondering who else is using a Web's account , formerly named Freewebs? They evidently are having a problem that they are saying has to do with your ISP, and nothing is being done about it thus far. Can you check and see if you can get into my website please?

http://cheyennetrailsoapsandcountrygifts.com/

It freezes and doesn't load completely. I am very unsatisfied as I have my farm website under freewebs and liked it so much, that this past summer I did my business account with them and signed up for their one year package...about $99.00. Nothing seems to be moving trying to get this problem fixed. Guess I'll be looking for another host in August. For now I guess you can say I'm up the creek without a paddle.
default_sad.png

I don't have my site through them, but I went to yours (both of yours) and they both seemed to load ok for me....

~kathryn

I have a paid account for my website thru FreeWebs.com and I had no problem getting onto you site at all, loads up quickly. I know before we had High Speed Internet I had trouble with FreeWebs.com with my loading up and freezing, once I got rid of the Dial Up I was fine. High Speed wasn't available when I first had a website and didn't have much choice along with no Cable TV so we just had to deal with it until things got upgraded in our very rural area that we live in. Once they put in a golf course in beside our farm certain things started to be improved. Hope you find your issue out, did you happen to contact someone from where you have your connection from? That was our problem anyway, and not from the Free Webs end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all. Yesterday afternoon I checked it again and it's loading so far so good. It had been down for about 4 or 5 days and when you're paying for a business website, that's a long time. Yes on their main website page troubleshooting link they stated this problem was ongoing and had many, many people contact them. What I don;t get it that they were saying it was an ISP problem and nothing on their side. Most people were going to wait it out as they said they kept getting turned back and nothing Webs could do. But all of a sudden sites are coming back to normal, loading as they should etc. Anyway I thank you all for your input in seeing if it was coming up for you. It's coming up for me now too...after 4 or 5 days...too long IMO.

I didn't have any problems viewing your website.

I have one of their free accounts, so far, so good. Someday, I might upgrade, but for now it works.

Latest posts

Back