Disco Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
Here he is when I let him out for a run this morning, he was so funny.....

a5131086.jpg

Here he is Showing off, Man this boy can move!
new_shocked.gif
I wish he was easier to photograph

0047af41.jpg

Here he is meeting Beautiful little katie through the fence.....

78920599.jpg

I think Katie is in love just like me...
wub.gif

4d6d9a13.jpg

I am so pleased with my babies and I cant wait to sart working with them for show season....roll on Summer!!!

Helen
saludando.gif

Yep..I think Katie is in LOVE...
wub.gif
...with that dark and HANDSOME fella!!!
yes.gif

What a cute fellow. I see they are fuzzy and blanketed still. How long until summer comes to you and you can find your horses under all that fuzz?
biggrin.gif
I sure do like him, not as much as your Katie though
wub.gif

Hey they look great!!
default_smile.png
there both cute!! I was just wondering if you keep those blankets on them all the time?

-Gage-

Voodoo said:
What a cute fellow.  I see they are fuzzy and blanketed still.  How long until summer comes to you and you can find your horses under all that fuzz?
biggrin.gif
  I sure do like him, not as much as your Katie though 
wub.gif

420291[/snapback]

Um well we will start to clip in about October when it starts to warm up a bit and then we will start showing in early november. I dont think I can wait that long.....
frusty.gif

Gage said:
Hey they look great!!
default_smile.png
  there both cute!!  I was just wondering if you keep those blankets on them all the time? 
-Gage-

420296[/snapback]

Gage, They are Blanketed all the time mainly because of the weather here in NZ. It is the middle of winter here right now and it rains ALOT! Even in summer we get a fair bit of of rain and it doesnt get Really really hot. My horses are used to being heavily blanketed during show season otherwise we are constantly clipping. On nice sunny days they can have them off for a few hours but we also need to prevent sun bleaching. Hope that answers your question.
smile.gif

I have been meaning to ask you about that gorgeous foal in your avatar. Who is it?

Hard to remember it's cold on the other side! Such cute pics, thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back