Disaster at WW Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teresa

Reaction score
I hope that this is the correct place to post this. Horse people are the best people in the world and Bill and Wanalyn are two of great ones. They have lost everything including the lifes of several horses due to flooding. Unfortunately there is no insurance.

I hope that you can find some place in your heart to help these people.

I just spoke with Bill at WW Minis. He told me that they lost everything and they didn't have flood insurance.

The electric company was at his house trying to restore power.

I asked Bill what he needed and he said everything.....but money would be the best thing at this time. He does have a paypal account. [email protected]

I am asking that that everyone reading this post consider helping Bill and his family out

Please help this family in their time of need they have done so much to help others.

269700_473065282723387_793534004_n.jpg

Please share this with your friends so that we can get the word out..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many people have flood insurance. We had a home once that was above the 100 year flood plain and the year after we moved it was flooded by a hurricane. Something freakish, like a flash flood, can't always be prepared for.

Latest posts

Back