December Miniature Horse World

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

It is a snowy day in north Texas (yes...snow...real snow...) and we have just posted the December issue of Miniature Horse World online.

Grab a cup of cocoa or iced tea if you are lucky enough to not be in cold weather, and enjoy!

http://www.amha.org/index.asp?KeyName=410

Take care!

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine Priority Mail today - it's gorgeous! We have the back cover = - let us know what you think! First time putting an ad like this together, and the folks at AMHA were fantastic.

I received mine Priority Mail today - it's gorgeous! We have the back cover = - let us know what you think! First time putting an ad like this together, and the folks at AMHA were fantastic.

It was a great ad. Congrats again he is a gorgeous horse!
default_aktion033.gif

We revceived ours today!! whoo hoo. Very beautiful book. Everyones horses are gorgeous.

Congrats too all that won!!

Happy Holidays to all!

Our first time advertising as well so we were pretty excited to see where our ad was going to show up and what it would look like in a real book LOL

Must thank Lisa Brooker at Brooker Graphics for her hard work in designing our ad - and her patience with many changes LOL

Also thank you to AMHA for thinking our ad was worthy enough to be placed among the other fabulous ads.

We thoroughly enjoy the magazine and read it from cover to cover - several times!

[SIZE=10pt]Haven't received ours yet.
default_sad.png
[/SIZE]

But I love, love, love, love the online version and the print version, too! Read every single article, and the wonderful ads. I look at the magazine again and again, and save them all.

Kudos to the editors, members of AMHA, and advertisers, it is just an outstanding periodical.

I TRY not to read the online version so when the REAL THING arrives, I can go into my private room, lock the door, and sit and read, read , read. I do however, get a red ring on my fanny from being there so long.............................

Thanks for the heads up and the link! I don't have an ad in there but was shocked to discover a photo of ours in the Irresistible Miniature Moments on page 17!!! Sent it in ages ago.

Thank you White Tail Farm (Marlene)! I enjoyed designing your ad, you are the greatest and so are all of your Miniature Horses
default_aktion033.gif
. I love that we can view the magazine online and can't wait to receive the magazine in the mail! Thanks again Marlene!

Lisa

Latest posts

Back