Dec. World-Beautiful

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Dot told me that they were going to do a member spotlight article on her in the Dec. World. Well , they did and it is wonderful. Reading it last night brought back so many wonderful memories. What a wonderful Christmas present and thanks to the World Magazine for doing such a good jub. If there ever was a person that deserves a little recognition for her contributions to the miniature horse and her generosity to other miniature people it is Dot. Wait until you read it. Renee

Renee,

Thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to get my magazine and see. You are so right about Dot, she's a wonderful person. Three of my girls are from Dot's. And, she was generous enough to bring my Robby daughter home when she hauled a filly of her own a couple years ago. Can't wait to go visit in the spring and see the foals, we have so much fun.

Just got my MHW on Sat. what a nice story about Dot and her sister Lin. Living in Montana myself, i can tell you that there were many times ,that lin helped me get ready to show before she had her own ready. Dot has been a real lifesaver for alot of us as far as getting our paperwork done. I had bought several minis from other breeders and was having problems getting some of the ppaperwork done and Dot was a real trooper, she got me on the right plan and everything was done right. I can honestly say she made things alot easier for me. I really feel that we are lucky to have someone like DOT in Montana.
default_new_multi.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_new_multi.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back