dear lord debride ment was worse...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I know it hurts alot, and I am quite sorry about that its very interesting the process used...

The only reason it hurts is when they are scrubbing on the epidermis that still has feeling. I am guessing that the burn made it well down into the dermis of the skin. There should be no real pain as they scrub away the burned part. Isn't it just paid when its on living tissue.

Correct me if I am wrong. My Anatomy/Physiology teacher was discussing this in class the other day. Its very fascinating, but its quite confusing as well. I am the person that learns by the hands on method.

I am very sorry Dimi for your burns. I hope it feels better, but you know that your horses are always there to offer kisses to help ease the pain.

Gentel {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} I am praying for you to heal quickly.

Oh Dimimore -- HUGS HUGS HUGS (virtually as the real thing probably hurts!!) I am very sorry you are having to go through this..

May your recovery time go QUICKLY and SMOOTHLY!!

more HUGS!

JJay

[SIZE=14pt]More prayers for you to help w/ th pain![/SIZE]
unsure.gif

I have been out of town and just read what happened. I am soooooo sorry for you! There is nothing like the constant pain of a bad burn. I am afraid of fire. Flaming marshmallow on the forehead when I was little. I won't have a gas stove and I won't do a fire-- ever. Had a vivid nightmare of getting caught in a burning house when I was a young teenager and I have never forgotten it.

I am so sorry for the pain. I hope that you heal quickly and that you can keep up your spirits . Wish I could give you a hug.
crybaby.gif

I wish I could take the pain away for you. Keeping you in my prayers.

Latest posts

Back