Dates of Mid America Horse shows for 2006

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyrose

Reaction score
June 2-4 Silver Jubilee Show Midwest Livestock & Expo Center Springfield, OH

June 24-25 NEW MAMHC Show:

Jambalya Show

Hoosier Horse Park Edinburgh, IN

July 7-9 Julep Cup Show Kentucky Horse Park Lexington, KY

Hi Libby,

Thanks for posting the dates to the shows. I gotta ask though...what is the Jambalya show and, where and when would that one be? Or, did I read it wrong...and, thats the new show?

thanks Libby,

Lis

[SIZE=10pt]Lisa, the way I read it is the Jambalaya show is in Edinburgh Indiana..right??[/SIZE]

Thanks for posting the dates, I might just wander over and be a spectator...
default_yes.gif
:

Yes...our new club show, the "Jambalaya" is the one being held in Edinbergh, Indiana.
default_yes.gif
:

This show will be a bit different from the Jubilee & Julep Cup. It will have all the normal classes...with the addition of several "FUN" classes! We hope the fun classes, and the fact that this show will be "easier on the pocketbook" will encourage new people to show. :aktion033:

Cyndi....don't just come to be a spectator...bring one of those cute little ones with you to show!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are calling the new show "Jambalaya" to keep with the J line and because its a mix of classes.

Is there a show bill available for the one in Edinburgh ? I called last year to get a show bill and information on the AMHA Show there at the Hoosier Horse Park. 3 calls to the show secretary resulted in Nothing. I was very disapointed, and vowed not to waste my time again, but maybe I'll give it one more try.

Is there a show bill available for the one in Edinburgh ? I called last year to get a show bill and information on the AMHA Show there at the Hoosier Horse Park. 3 calls to the show secretary resulted in Nothing. I was very disapointed, and vowed not to waste my time again, but maybe I'll give it one more try.
The show the MAMHC is having in Edinburgh is the first show we have had there. There is another AMHA show there, but it is not sponsored by the MAMHC.

Just so you know. The show bill has not been completed as it is a new show for us, but will be avaliable to you.

Anyone who wants to can send me their snail address and I will see that they get a flyer.

The other show at Hoosier is sponsored by the Valley Riders 4 H club. I am suprised they didn't respond, try calling directly. It is a really good show, and based on the draft I saw of the new show's show bill, that one will be a blast! Fun classes and versatility as well.

Back