Area VI National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaddax3

Reaction score
Looking for a show to attend in the Midwest over the long Fourth of July weekend?

Pat Sanders will judge the AMHR-ASPC Area VI National Show July 2-3-4 at the Minnesota Equestrian Center in Winona, MN.

Fees are quite reasonable at $50 for unlimited classes.

For more information, contact show manager Jeanne Bragagnini or get in touch with one of the board members of the host club, the Minnesota Miniature Horse Club. Contact numbers can be found at the club's website: www.mmhc.info

The MMHC also has tentative plans to host a three-judge AMHR show July 23-24 at the Minnesota Equestrian Center, as well as a three-judge AMHA show July 25.

The Minnesota Equestrian Center is one of the finest facilities in the nation, and a favorite of many who have shown there.

Wasn't Pat the judge at the 2009 Area 6 show as well?

Doesn't matter to me; I'm just surprised that an Area show would have the same judge 2 years in a row.

I hope no one down that way in Area 6 adds a show on July 17th--that's our Manitoba show. 4 judges, AMHR and Class A Classic/Foundation Shetland show...so we want you all to come show up here that weekend!!!
default_laugh.png

Having Mark Bullington announce the Area VI National Show would elevate the show even more and give it a true national feel, and it would be wonderful. I will pass along his availability to the show committee.

Yes, having Mark Bullington really adds to a show, I think he is the best announcer Ive ever heard, he really keeps the show atmosphere elevated and more fun! We had a club meeting yesterday and I was telling others that he does such a good job and wished he could do the amha Worlds as well!!! Hey thats a thought! He really is the best!

Pat Sanders is a good judge too so sounds like youve lined up a good show!

Mark,

We might finally get you in the great state of Minnesota??? WOW! Let's hope.

Hey Bob, you really don't won't to hire Mark. He's always talking to people over the mic like he knows everybody. Plus, he's always playing that weird music. And then he always wants to bring Sharron along as well and you know she's just as bad as Mark.

Just kidding Mark & Sharron, you both know I had a blast working with you both last year and always like showing when your there. As for the Area 6 show, not only is Pay Sanders a good judge, (at least in my opinion), the show facility is great. We'll be there Bob. But tell Claire I want your stalls from last year. Again, just kidding.

Jason -

Just remember who has control over the microphone.....I am SURE I can think of something "inventive" to do with your name, your pony's name.....etc.....

Mark

Sweet I might actually get to go. Depends if I can get that weekend off from work. I would love to hit one show.

Ok, I've been wanting to say this and just can't keep my hand over my mouth any longer. I/we (daughter too) plan on going. Sure would be nice if we had a big decision to make like......do we show a "certain" horse as a Shetland or as a "B". I sure hope we get that "certain" horse soon! (I hope; I hope; I hope!)

Latest posts

Back