Darrin Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeperofthehorses

Reaction score
Faith Hill. In addition to being one heck of a singer, she is also a healer. :bgrin

We've had tickets for the Soul 2 Soul tour for months. Darrin woke up today feeling pretty bad. He was stressing out that he was going to miss the show and insisted on going, and if I had to drag him out on a guerney, so be it. Well as soon as Faith took the stage, he came to life. Went on and on about her 'pipes'.
default_rolleyes.gif
: She sounds just as beautiful live as she does recorded. And I must say that Mr. McGraw soothed my spirits as well.
default_wub.png
: He has a magnetic presence and energy. It was incredible. I don't think another concert could surpass it for us. We fell in love when "It's Your Love" had just been released, and so many of their songs are 'our' songs. We just celebrated our 7th anniversary on Monday (the day before he got really sick) and this was such a special night. I'm so grateful that he was up for going.

Oh yes, back to Darrin. He still has severe localized pain in his back and a bad headache, but the other symptoms are easing some. He's held down food since this afternoon (they gave him some phenergen to help with that). The congestion is nearly gone (no vent!!!). We'll find out more tomorrow, but it looks like if this is the mild form of WNV, that he's going to beat it without going into the hospital. I think, hope and pray that we're past the worst of it. When we heard West Nile, we naturally thought the worst. Your prayers and good wishes have worked wonders once again, and we are so grateful. Thank you thank you thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad you got to go to the concert! It sounds like it did a world of good for you both. I hope he continues to feel better - prayers are with you.

Music is great medicine, not get a CD and paly it to death, continued prayers for his complete recovery.

Was this at the Idaho Center??

Me and Raven went to a paint show there yesterday morning and saw a bunch of tour buses so knew someone was in town..

I am glad to hear he is feeling better and didnt have to miss the concert

Was this at the Idaho Center??

Me and Raven went to a paint show there yesterday morning and saw a bunch of tour buses so knew someone was in town..

I am glad to hear he is feeling better and didnt have to miss the concert
Yes, it was. It's a great concert venue; sounds like 50,000 people when it's probably less than 10K.

We may have over-done it last night. He's pretty wiped out this morning.

Latest posts

Back