Darla's official foaling thread.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
udder pics...will get more pics in a few. hubby is getting ready for work, need to see him off!

22-5.jpg

22-4.jpg

side view yesterday and today

i thought she had dropped some...but it doesnt look like it in the pics.
default_no.gif

082111175914.jpg

d.jpg

ug...i am switching computers to stream from...i have everything set up, i just cant find the page that tells you what to put all of the camera settings too...does anyone know??

Jess you should have an email from Heather for the setup? I have mine still.... it might help a little, but you need your password and such... if you need I can send you through the details...

I think it will be a tiny foal!
default_yes.gif

can you put some pics up, side and udder from a few days ago so we can see comparison? please?
default_wink.png

Hi cass! I have my pass word and url...i just need the specifics to set the camera! I will post some comparrison pics in a bit!

If anyone here is on marestare if you wouldnt mind pulling up your adobe flash media and tell me what is in each column?

ok here are the specifics...

1. Install your capture device according to the manufacturer's recommendations.

2. CLOSE any programs associated with your capture device. Only ONE program at a time can use the device.

3. Go to http://www.marestare.com/downloads/ Locate, download and install the Flash Encoder that is appropriate for your operating system and hardware.

4. Once the install is complete, the program will open. Make the following changes inside the software program:

• In the column on the left Click on Video and make sure your video capture device is displayed.

a. To be seen on the Iphone and the Ipad follow these directions:

1. Format should be H.264

2. Click on wrench to the right of this line

3. Profile should be Main

4. Level should be 3.0

5. Click Okay

b. If you don’t have an iphone or ipad then leave the setting at V6

• Frame Rate should be 25

• Input size should be 320x240

• Bit rate should be 100 kbps *DO NOT SET THIS HIGHER OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED AN OVERAGE FEE!

• In the middle column Uncheck Audio unless you have paid to have Audio

• In the right column Stream to Flash Media Server is automatically checked - leave that alone.

• Change your FMS URL to

• Change the stream to cam1. If you have additional cam setups we will assist in adding them separately.

• Click Auto Adjust and choose Degrade Quality.

• Uncheck 'Save to file'.

• Click on file in your upper left hand corner and choose Save. Name the file whatever you choose and click save.

• Click on Start - you will be presented with a log in box.

Im not sure if the flash set up is the same as the older set up that i have Jess?

What sort of things does it ask?

YOu cant open it on your other computer to check the set up there?
default_unsure.png

If not, we can see if its the same sort of thing as mine??

I must have been typing as the same time as Cass. Good on you Cassie!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
yes cassie!! Thanks so much! Heather emailed it to me at the same time! I saved it this time. I dont have and extra power cord here to look it up on the other computer...it would have been a pain!

cam is gonna go back down for a few minutes while i try to fix the pic!

Jess your pic is heaps better then mine! stop fussing LOL it is brilliant!
default_no.gif
LOL and I hope you pland on sleeping tonight cos we are watching and we aren't going to leave her!

ahh....sleep...that sounds wonderful! I think i got 2 hours last night and i never did get my nap today! I will post those comparison pics now. Darla spent her entire afternoon out split between grazing and rolling!

thanks
default_smile.png
well make sure you do get some sleep!!! tell us when your going to bed and we will make sure we keep her up! I have your mobile number and we will let you know of anything!!
default_yes.gif

I was just about to ask if she rolled much or acted strange outside at all. Interesting.

She seems a lot calmer tonight so far.

Yes, do go and catch some sleep. I will be here for a good 5-6 hours at LEAST, as i am working on the computer all day. So go and catch up on your sleep. We'll call if anything is happening
default_yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back