Daisy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrselady

Reaction score
I have no clue what it is.. and the delivery was pretty much uneventful (except for me).. i was on the phone with the vet the whole time just encase.. lol He is use to that sort of thing though, he says I keep him laughing.

She laid down and in just about 1 minute pushed two times and I saw 2 little feet (phew)

S7300060.jpg

I'm gonna skip the pics after that cause I was on the phone too and they aren't that great.. lol

now for the awww pics

S7300068.jpg

S7300070.jpg

ok gotta get these things going somehow

S7300091.jpg

S7300100.jpg

now for the front legs.. lol I'm up.. I'm up...

S7300105.jpg

Wait for me!!!!

S7300107.jpg

Yiippee!!! I am so happy for you!! I was typing my reply on your other post as you were posting this one! :bgrin I am so glad everything went well and you have a healthy beautiful baby!! Congratulations to you and Daisy!!! Way to go Daisy!! :aktion033:

Oh how awesome :aktion033: :aktion033: Way to go momma and check out those legs!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]congrats! :aktion033: , look at thise LEGS :aktion033: , so glad everything went well...way to go Daisy :aktion033: , Nikki[/SIZE]

LOL I didn't see this post because I "started a new topic" from the other post and wanted to make sure everyone saw the baby was here!!!

Congratulations!! My momma donkey was very protective and wouldn't let me near the baby for a while, so I learned the sex of the baby (which we named Daisy, by the way!) by watching her pee!!

Jayne

[SIZE=10pt]Congrats to you and Daisy!! Absolutely precious baby
default_wub.png
: Thanks to you and Daisy for giving us a good education in bags, foaling, etc. also!! :aktion033:
[/SIZE]

CONGRATS on a llittle cutie
default_wub.png
: with some adorable long legs.
default_yes.gif
: Good job Daisy, and you for the really nice pictures. ...and now you can sleep again at night. Do we know if we have a little boy or girl yet? Corinne

[SIZE=12pt] :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: Wasn't that the neatest experience in the world
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Great Pics !!! He is a BIG boy
default_wink.png
: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Daisy did a great job .... I am SOOOoooo Happy everything went well.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]You are truly blessed with being able to attend the birth ..... you could have a dozen more Donkey foalings and not be invited to any of them
default_rolleyes.gif
[SIZE=12pt]I am sure Daisy found comfort with you being there
default_yes.gif
[SIZE=12pt]Did ya get the cord soaked? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]lol...when my little George was born I think I iodined his penis .... ouch!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Be careful
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png
Hey! How do you know it's a boy?? I didn't see where she said she found out :p

default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png
Hey! How do you know it's a boy?? I didn't see where she said she found out :p
LOL...Julie...he just looks like a boy

Hay...you're an expert on boys
default_wink.png
: doesn't he look like one to you?

*speaking of boys...I was just thinking of you earlier today and was wondering where your boys 1st day of school pics were ??
default_yes.gif
:

ITS A GIRL !!!! :aktion033: (waited around till she had to go) No names yet but I want it to be a play on that little spot above her nose..

S7300130.jpg

S7300131.jpg

S7300129.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Congrats on your lil Girl :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

She is a majestic beauty..... so grown up looking already
default_yes.gif
:

Isn't it fun watching the playfulness...

and learning about "how" much they really DO know as soon as they are born?

It amazes me every time
default_smile.png

:aktion033: I love the spot above her nose - how cute
default_wub.png
:

I ran "spot" through thesaurus and got...

atom, blemish, blot, blotch, daub, discoloration, dollop, dram, drop, flaw, iota, jot, little bit, mite, molecule, mote, nip, particle, pimple, pinch, shot, smidgen, smudge, snort, speck, stain, taint, whit

I like Smidgen and Smudge
default_yes.gif
:

Whoever said it was a boy.. was right :new_shocked: We are definately a boy today!!! My daughter came running in this morning said.. hurry get out here, her umbilical cord is swollen and you see it one minute then not the next.... Well needless to say.. it wasn't the umbilical cord at all.. lol We have a future gelding
default_wub.png
:

COngrats!! !!

I know how that what is the baby mistake can be made we had baby goats last year when I was not home on the phone they were telling me about the new baby boys I went out picked them up and they were girls!!

Again Congrats on him!

RNR

Whoever said it was a boy.. was right :new_shocked: We are definately a boy today!!! My daughter came running in this morning said.. hurry get out here, her umbilical cord is swollen and you see it one minute then not the next.... Well needless to say.. it wasn't the umbilical cord at all.. lol We have a future gelding
default_wub.png
:
:bgrin LOL ....Congrats on your Boy :aktion033:

To me he looked like a boy
default_rolleyes.gif
:

he is so BIG and mature looking..

he looks like he is a month old ...lol!

*Did you "Iodine" the Penis ??
default_wink.png
: ~ Teri

Back