DAC PRODUCTS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMAMINIS

Reaction score
HI JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS EVER USED THE DAC PRODUCTS ON THEIR MINIS OR FULL SIZE HORSES. THEY SEEM TO HAVE A WIDE VARIETY AND ALL SOUND PRETTY GREAT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW SOME PERSONAL OPINIONS? I WAS LOOKING AT THE "DIRECT ACTION" WHICH THEY SAY IS A GOOD ALL AROUND VITAMIN AND MINERAL AND THE ORANGE SUPERIOR FOR MY OLDER MARES AND MY 26 YR OLD FULL SIZE MARE WHO IS A HARD KEEPER. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED :bgrin THANKS!

I have used DAC oil on my rescued mares to rehab and it gave a nice shine to their coats.Haven't used any of their other products.

THANKS, I ALSO THOUGHT OF GETTING THE DAC OIL TOO. MY PARENTS DO USE THAT, AND YOUR RIGHT ABOUT HOW WONDERFULL IT MAKES THEIR COAT. I WAS HOPING SOMEONE MAY HAVE TRIED THE OTHER . THANKS AGAIN :bgrin

We have used all of them over the last couple of years and have been very satisfied with the results from them. They are pharmacy grade and are great to work with. l

Hi~

I am a DAC distributor for all the DAC products and I have to say I really like using their products. We have been a dac distributor for 7 years now. I highly recommend the Orange as it is their top of the line supplement and also the oil for the hair coats. I am also using the flex plus on a quarter horse that was injured as a baby and I'm having better results with it than the Hylaronex that all the big qh and paint people are using. I also was a person that beleived in injecting hocks for better results and I've stopped!!!

I have a mini yearling filly that was bit by some kind of fly over the summer and had bumps all over the one side of her shoulder, neck and ear. I had her on the oil for two weeks and I truely beleive the oil helped clear them up.

Note: All of my horses big and small are on the Orange and oil and they all look great. If you can feed these two products together you will get amazing results!!

Dac truely makes the world of difference!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS GUYS FOR THE INFO. ORKIE I AM GOING TO TAKE YOUR SUGGESTION ON THE ORANGE AND THE OIL. MY MOM JUST BECAME A DISTRIBUTER SO I AM GOING TO GO GET THE STUFF TOMORROW. I WILL HAVE TO TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS TO SHARE. I THINK I WILL GET THE MOST RESULTS WITH THE OLDER MARE, WELL AT LEAST I AM HOPING. THANKS AGAIN, CRYSTAL :bgrin

I have used DAC since 1989. A very successful product for all horses and minis. It Is the best thing to use on your show minis and broodmares. My show minis get Orange and Oil all year and then Bloom before we start the show season especially when they need to peak. I also use Breeders Choice and Broodmare for the girls. If you get a chance call DAC and have them explain how it works and how it is made. They will take their time to explain everything to you. Very good company to work with. :aktion033:

I am not familiar with the DAC products - perhaps they are not available in Canada. Can someone post a link the website or email me with some contact information as I am very interested in these products. Thanks.

Here is Dac's website:

WWW.FEEDDAC.COM

If I can be of any assistance please let me know. I can drop ship you any product you may be interested in.

Latest posts

Back