Crystals foal thread. [New pics 6/17]

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I have not upped her feed since the day I got her.

But I do feed very good quality hay. The best I can find.

I felt movement about a month ago but havent been able to feel much lately.

Well about a week to go til we have our answer. Though I was sure she was pregnant because of time Ive come to the conclusion that she probably isnt pregnant. After next we me and the vet are gonna be talking about a weight lose, and excerise program. As it seems I have a mini that is growing increasingly fat. I will focus more on the excerise then then diet though, I realize this.

Thank you for all your time and kind words. The wait was better because of all of you. I am sad she is not gonna have a cutie foal. But I love my gal all the same. Glad I did buy her that buddy. Hubby didnt want me to cause he was sure shed have a foal. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you, but like you, I realise that time is marching on and that lack of udder is proving a worry. Looking forward to hearing what your vet has to say. Oh please can we have a few more pics of her lovely buddy, how's she progressing?

Everytime I look at her I cant believe shes not pregnant. She looks pregnant to me. Her sides even look like they are dropping and changing. How does fat do that?

Back