Cross Country Prelude

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I feel like I have heard of this mare before but may just be thinking of the prefix itself but was wondering if anyone has any info or pictures of her, she is the dam of one of my mares. Thanks!

I bet Belinda Bagby who owns Cross Country Farms could help. You can google her and get the address etc.
default_wink.png

I believe I was the agent on the sale of Cross Countrys Prelude years ago. If shes the one Im thinking of she was a very well marked black and white pinto mare, really nice long neck and pretty head. I had taken photos of her when I had her here for sale for a client and they were good photos, but they went to the new buyer Im sure. She was a really nice mare and If I could have I would have been interested in her at the time. Laura

Hey Melinda,

Up until about a year ago, Steve Bowles of Old South Miniatures of Umatilla, FL owned her. He has since sold her, but I don't know to whom. You might contact him. I have his contact info if you'd like or you can just google the farm.

Sue

Thanks TenLtraining she sounds like a pretty girl!

Hey Melinda,
Up until about a year ago, Steve Bowles of Old South Miniatures of Umatilla, FL owned her. He has since sold her, but I don't know to whom. You might contact him. I have his contact info if you'd like or you can just google the farm.

Sue
Thanks Sue, I will contact him, he is listed as the owner so who ever bought her must not have transferred her.

Latest posts

Back