crochet help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
Not sure if needed a new topic or not, couldn't find anything on crochet current but maybe way back. Seriously don't kinow why I'm asking now, have two horses left to clip and photo take, a book I started and haven't finished;, volunteer work I need to do, but curiosity is killing me. I saw a pattern on another site That called for a stitch, c2c, no explanation. Does anyone know what this stitch is and how to do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I found out this morning that it stands for corner to corner, in other words the pattern is worked diagonally. I was able to download a pattern for a throw, but since this stitch is new to me I think I'll start with something smaller such as a pillow or scarve. I'm still looking for patterns for those but ran out of time, had to make zuccinni bread today.

That was a mystery to me, too.

I have an afghan going, just using the classic afghan stitch. It's my "movie project", while watching movies. It doesn't require looking at directions or complex stitches.

I have some very old patterns; maybe I have a throw you've been looking for. I have some old shawl patterns, too.

While perusing the National Enquirer at the salon last week I saw that capelets are IN for the new look. That's the section of that newspaper I like to look at, with the amazing outfits some of the women wear. I have no idea who the new "stars" are, but Sophia Loren and Jane Fonda (79 & 76) looked pretty good and had flattering, attractive gowns. (What does it tell you when I can't recognize any movie star newer than they?!)

I think that new stitch c2c is going to need to wait until winter when I'm stuck in for long periods. I went and bought some bright pink and purple yarn and I'm going to do a simple granny square pattern for her for a christmas throw for her bed. I think I'll put some flowers on it too. I also bought some yarn to make my teenage grandson a scarf, I know he'll love it.

Latest posts

Back