Crappy end to the weekend........clipper related

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djskid

Reaction score
Well, I broke down and bought a set of Double K clippers in February and had only used them to trim a couple of bridle paths until yesterday. Decided it was a good day to do use them for a full body clip yesterday. My girl was being soooo good and I got her left side just about done (not including her feet and legs) and was thinking to myself what a great job they actually do!! When all of a sudden, they just quit!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
No big deal, I thought that they had just come unplugged....but no.....the motor won't work!!!!! I tried plugging them into umpteen other plugs just to make sure it wasn't the plug, but unfortunately, it would seem to be my brand new clippers....just when I need them!! I used the same blades in my Wahl KM2s to do the rest of her but it sure doesn't look as smooth as the other side.

To say I'm not a happy camper is putting it mildly!!
default_no.gif

I'm so sorry, I'm having clipper issues also, but I didn't spend anywhere near as much as I bet you spent on those Double K clippers.
default_no.gif
Do you have a warranty on them?

Do they have a reset button? My clippers ( not double K) did that the other day, but they had a reset button.

I have Double K Clippers and they have never done anything like that. Have you called the Co. you bought them from to see if they could help you?

I put my clippers up where they would be safe last year. Well, this year, I can't find them
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked . I can find my icky Osters that couldn't clip a mouse. But, I can't find my Andis. My horses need clipping. Why don't they have a locater clicker on them?

Oh yeah, check for a reset. If not for sure the place I got them from would be hearing from me.

Back