Couple new things for us!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini-Max (Christine)

Reaction score
First, I want to say how great our move to KY has been. :aktion033: We have lived here almost a year and love it! We really have settled into the house and things are coming together. My hubby just finished my barn, except for one more door!! We converted a run in to three stalls! I love it!
default_wub.png
: Our horse Gus will be home from Florida the second week of August. We have missed him dearly. My mother-in-law has spoiled him rotten! They are going to have to pry his lead line out of her hands when they arrive to pick him up.

Recently, we have purchased the most wonderful yearling from Cathy and Lee Hand (CayLee). I would like to introduce our new boy and soon to be gelding- Cay Lees Talisman. He is a beautiful red pinto. My hubby fell in love with him when we went to visit their farm. With Cathy and Lee’s encouragement, I just participated in my fist AMHR show a couple weekends ago at the Lexington Horse Park. I was in heaven with my third and sixth place in color class. They have really worked with my daughter and me to teach us the basics of showing and preparation! Not only did I get a great horse, but we made wonderful friends with Cathy and Lee. We can not wait for our next show! I am still putting together some show gear, but we are going to a local show in August. Wish us luck!

Attached is a link to our web page with some great pictures. Also you will find on the page pictures of our new neighbors who gave us buggy rides! The kids had so much fun!

http://www.aaronmccarthy.com/thumbnails.php?album=21

Oh, we have also changed our farm name. We are now calling the new place – “Irish Dreams Farmâ€. My hubby is in the process of making us a new sign for our entry.

Thanks for letting me share.

Christine

:aktion033:

Ah sucks and Here I though you were going to post some pics of my boy! I still get reminded quiet often how Gus and my other gelding I sold are missed here.

Christine- Congratulations on your new life! Your barn, turnouts, and horse look beautiful. I'm green with envy... no, I'm not, 'cause it's nice to see people getting to live a dream (even if it's MY dream!!) Please post more pictures when you get your other horse home from Florida. Peggy

:aktion033: Now this is the kind of owner every horse should have :aktion033: . Thought I would share these pictures of Christine & Talisman (Christine - I hope you don't mind).................... The picture on the right is the first show for both Christine & Talisman. You would have thought she had won the lottery when she walked out of the ring with her horse & ribbon. Big smiles on her husband & children that were contagious to all around. The two pictures on the left are from her second show at the Ky Horse Park................. It is uplifting to see the joy, love & excitement in this family that Talisman is now a member of............... As Christine said we are now friends. I have always said "Lee & I don't just sell horses - we gain new friendships". It is fun & exciting for us to see someone so eager to learn & bubbling over with joy at each accomplishment................ Oh & he isn't far away either so we can watch him mature. Actually we hope to build on our land soon that is only about ten minutes from them.

talischriscrd.jpg

Thanks Christine - I know he is loved
default_wub.png
:

H and I really thought what we saw of KY a few weekends ago (when we went to the Bluegrass Classic in Lexington) was gorgeous!

Glad to hear your move has gone so well and I absolutly love your barn, it's just too cute!

Glad to hear yoor move was great and WOW nice barn evena nice red feeder hehe. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back