Country Rose Minis introducing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryrose

Reaction score
Had a nice evening to introduce the two additions to our family here to each other.

One more mare who is in foal to FlyinG's Bonsai--Appaloosa still due. Please send the filly fairy although these guys are fun.

Riki Tiki Tavi is the silver--was born buckskin and was shaved last sunday as we are having a heat wave.

18 1/2 inches at birth. This is at 5 weeks old. Has movement that is unreal for such a little man. His Dam is a bay 31" mare with all Just breeding. Expect him to be small but correct.

Rikitrotting.jpg

Boysfighting.jpg

Sunny D is the light one. Almost palomino, born with pinkish tinge but has silver on ears and in the mane.

He is only 9 days old. Approx 20 1/2 inches at birth. His Dam has ties back to Ashby's kid Dy No Mite and Rowdy's shadow from NFC ranch. She is a silver bay--registered palomino and is 30 1/2 inches.

boyskicking.jpg

Both are sired by Little Kings Russian Revelation ( thanks to FlyinG farm for these breedings)

2000 AMHA/AMHR Buckskin Stallion, 32"

Sire: Little Kings White Russian

Dam: Fishers Dun Intrigue

Russian's Dam has produced awesome foals including Little Kings Santana Supreme. Daugter of Fishers Master Mickey and of course his famous sire is Little Kings White Russian.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH Country Rose I just love them both.....Esp.. the silver one...Hehe...You know I am just a sucker for those lil ones....I'll take em....Hehe..What cute tiny boy...Tiny ones are my favs...
default_smile.png

:lol: I bet they are very fun to watch
default_yes.gif
: & very handsome
default_wub.png
: , what a color change Riki Ticki Tavi went through when you clipped him :new_shocked: . It's like he went light gold to dark gray lol
default_rolleyes.gif
: .

Ash :saludando:

Ahhh they are cute. Glad you got a good name for your tiny one Cheryl! We didn't get any babies this year. Liz was nice enough to share hers with us though!

AS soon as Falcon comes home from Evergreen the breeding can begin! Maybe we will get a couple next year.

Latest posts

Back