Country Pleasure???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]O.K. you tell me.... We don't drive but I'd like to know how competitive you think he'll be?[/SIZE]

"Faith Farm Khemos Dandy Edition" his sire is "Cascades Sir Snippet Khemosabi" and his dam is "Grosshill Dandy's Inspirtation" a direct daughter of "Rhotens Little Dandy".

http://www.allureranch.com/video/eddie.wmv

Last edited by a moderator:
I could not get the video to play, but I was going to comment that the best way to find out is to get into the show ring. And remember that it is that judge's opionion on that day, so another day or another judge could give you very different results. And of course it matters who else is in the ring!!!

Good luck!!

He's cute, I like dark horses.

However, that video may not be a good indicator of how he will be under harness, because "at liberty-tail-flagging" trots are not how they move at a working trot.

If you ask the colt to trot normally, at a working trot, it will be a far better indicator. He appears to have some knee action but not much extension at his liberty trot, which may or may not be how he moves at a regular working trot.

I think he'll make a fun liberty horse though, he appears to be having fun!

Andrea

Well I can say I really wish I could bring him home and give him a try as a driving horse - is he really only 32" tall he looks so big in the video maybe its all presence
default_smile.png

Like Andrea said hard to tell at liberty but I'd hope he were a CP - in harness he'd have to come down quite a bit to be a WP horse - not sure hes got enough to be a SP under harness but its hard to tell until your out trying.

Latest posts

Back