Could you all just spare 5 minutes of your time?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
On behalf of CMHR, I would like to ask everyone reading this to please pick up their phone and call just one horsey friend to see if they would be interested in fostering a horse for CMHR.

We have horses that need us badly who are waiting and our foster homes are full up. We desperately are in need of people who can foster for us EVERYWHERE. Doesn't matter where you live, we'll get them to you. All that is needed is a safe shelter and fencing and an approved foster home application which can be found on our website at www.chancesminihorserescue.org

Now, we aren't schumcks, and we will not just put our horses with anyone for the asking, so the application has to be reviewed by the Board of Directors and we do have "rules" for our foster homes to follow. WE DO NOT SEND SICK HORSES TO ANYONE and all our horses will come with coggins etc.

So if everyone reading this would just make one phone call to ask a friend if they can foster for us, we would appreciate that so much. Just 5 minutes to make a phone call, that's all. If anyone would like to talk to me via phone about this feel free to call me at (423) 554-3046.

Thank you guys so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back