Could this day be any better????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
I just cant contain my excitement. Ed Sisk took our colt to the Glen Rose show this weekend and came home with 3 grands 1 reserve and 1 supreme. Thats our Calvin 26.5 tall!!! I big huge thank you to Ed and Val, no one can groom a horse like Valerie. Thanks to you both for a great Easter Day.

Heres a picture of Ed and Calvin at the worlds. He was a whopping 24 inches there.

Firewaters Calisto Of Olympus ~

CalvinnRalphie2.jpg

WOW! Congratulations Brenda. That is such a huge achievement for a little horse. I am sure he will have many more grands and supremes coming his way this year with Ed and Val. I can't wait to see him this year, he is one amazing little horse. Can't wait to see some new pictures of him too.

Aubrey

Congrats Brenda!!! He's a very pretty horse and I'm sure you're very proud!
default_aktion033.gif

Brenda he was just sooo precious out there. Took my breath away watching him and all his antics!! He sure earned all of them ribbons. Watching him walk around with those all but dragging the ground was too cute!! It was a blast this weekend!!!

Way to go, Calvin !!!

What a handsome boy !!!

We want to see pics of him dragging his ribbons AGAIN !!!

Justine

Congratulations !!! You have done a great job with your show horses. He is really nice.

Lisa - Ozark

Congratulations. He really is gorgeous.

Wow he is so nice, concratulations !

How old is he ?

You all are so nice thanks alot!!!

How old is he ?
Calvin is a yearling this year. I cant wait until he does a photo shoot but no new pictures for a month
default_sad.png

Back