Corona

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Corona was gelded today. It was very hard for me, but now it's over and I can move on.
default_firstprize.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

Hats off you you Parmela. I honor you in your decision. He will make an awesome lil gelding.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Parmela,

Add me to your list of admirers. You've joined the elite (and very small) group of people who truly put their money where their mouths are.

As Jill said, I hope that, in addition to knowing that you've done the right thing, you'll be rewarded with the unequalled companionship of an incredible gelding. Now all of his love and spirit will be focused upon you.

I truly hope that the good that comes of your high principles will in the end outweigh the pain. Your honesty and integrity do us all proud.

Parmela,
Add me to your list of admirers. You've joined the elite (and very small) group of people who truly put their money where their mouths are.
I could not agree more-

I am so sorry you had to go through this situation. You are an outsanding breeder for making this decision. You are one of the few to be so honest.

Just think of it this way, he already accomplished soo much as a stallion, now you can set new goals as a gelding.

You can only win so much until theres nothing left to win, you've just opened a whole new window of opportunity, and got a whole new set of competition.

Parmela,

I know this was very hard for you to do but you did what was best for all involved.

You will heal and move on and love Corona even more than before. Geldings ROCK!

I am not new to horses or owning, riding, raising, training, and showing horses, but I am VERY new to Miniature Horses. I stumbled upon your website, before I stumbled upon this website, and I was very impressed with your horses, especially Corona. Your beautiful website about your beautiful horses actually helped to seal the deal for me to finally begin the slow switch from "big" horses (as I am keeping my two favorite "big" horses, they are "family" and getting older anyway) to Miniature Horses. I am deeply, deeply sorry to hear this new (for you and for Corona). I hope that you can find some solace in the fact that you are an inspiration to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parmela,

I am a bit out of the loop on news on the forum but I just read this post now. I commend you for following your head and heart....Corona is so lucky to have a responsible, caring and loving owner as you. My hat is off to you!

Latest posts

Back