Corinne (MeadowRidge) has gone through

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praise God you are ok!! Our son went through this at two years old and it was very scary!! Rest lots!! (((HUGS)))

Well Holy-Moley, good gosh ...sometimes Us Women have to learn to take care of ourselves cause we are the GLUE that binds everything together (so to speak) Hope your doing better and sending good and peaceful thoughts your way
default_saludando.gif

Take care of yourself and I hope you get better soon.

Exact same thing happened to me when I was 15 yrs old. Got sick while up north at summer camp, I put up with horrible pain and being sick for several days because I wanted to stay at camp....they finally called my mom who came and got me.....I said I felt better so waited a couple of days to go to the doctor, ended up in emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix and infection that had spread through my body. Had a second surgery can't even remember why....ended up in the hospital for the rest of the summer (six weeks) got out weighing 92 lbs. and just in time to go back to school. Pretty much ruined my summer and taught me quite a lesson at a young age.

Corinne.

I am so glad you are feeling a lot better - I was shocked to hear all that you have been through! It is a good thing you are tough and that you have all those critters waiting for you to get better.

Sounds like you have some great help - now make sure you take it easy and just let them take care of everything including you!!

Lots of hugs and I will keep you in my prayers for a great recovery!!

Latest posts

Back