Copying from DVR player to DVD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaladar

Reaction score
History:

I have a old Directv Tivo DVR
default_wub.png
: that I want to copy my saved movies to DVD. The Tivo is in the bedroom on the tv there. Since I hear that these old Tivo DVR's will be obsolete and unusable in the near future with Directv, (probably so we will all switch to thier DVR's) I need to get my saved programs and movies copied off it.

We got a new HD Tv for the front room and have a Directv HD reciever on it. I also already have a DVD/VCR player hooked up to it. I want to be able to watch my Tivo saved movies/programs on it. So........

I will be buying a DVD player that copies. (any suggestions as to brand?) None of my DVD players copy.

Also, what is the difference between the DVD discs that say DVD+R and DVD-R?

I am so confused.

Thanks in advance.

Sue
default_smile.png

Thanks for the links Farmhand :aktion033:

I was hoping you'd post !!

Sue
default_smile.png

I just got a Panasonic DVD/ Player/Burner

This one is a VCR/DVD recorder/player. I can copy VCR tapes to DVDs and or DVDs to VCR tapes OR Play DVDs and or VCR Tapes. I like it very mcuh easy to use easy directions to follow~!

I just got a Panasonic DVD/ Player/Burner

This one is a VCR/DVD recorder/player. I can copy VCR tapes to DVDs and or DVDs to VCR tapes OR Play DVDs and or VCR Tapes. I like it very mcuh easy to use easy directions to follow~!

Thanks !!! I'll check it out
default_yes.gif
:

Sue
default_smile.png

I got that Panasonic burner last year
default_smile.png
I copied all of our old home movies to DVD and it was very easy to use.

Latest posts

Back