Coppers Home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDMminis

Reaction score
Yup my little man is home and has done a TOTAL 360! He is so calm and loves attention he's never been haltered, lead, or been stalled. He's never been away from mommy or anything so he is not acting how i pictured flipping out running around the stall flip over etc. He let me come in there and rub all over pick his feet up etc. EVEN got piccy's! :new_shocked: He's so calm he's like whatever lol took a little to make him lead into the barn but once i put the lead around his rump and pulled some he trotted right in
default_smile.png
. I've decided to keep him and might geld him but he's 33" already at 3 1/3mons such a big boy
default_wub.png
: here's pics in his new big stall.

Copper158.jpg

^^ I'm durty...

Copper159.jpg

^^ Whatever..

Copper167.jpg

^^ Front Feet

Copper168.jpg

^^ Back feet

Copper169.jpg

^^ Purty face

Copper170.jpg

^^ Other side of Purty Face

default_yes.gif
:

Oh my, he really is pretty! He's got a cute head, now i cant wait untill you get to clip him and see how even more beautiful he is under all that fuzzy stuff.
default_yes.gif
:

Leeana H
default_smile.png

Glad to hear he is home. CONGRADULATIONS :aktion033:

Away from mom always makes a change in attitude. :aktion033:

How tall where the parents?

Good Luck
default_wub.png
:

His mom was about 36 1/2-37" and his dad was 41 1/2" or so. So i figured he would be around 40-42"
default_smile.png
or so we were not going to let him out in the pasture because he would not lead but it wasn't fair to the others to stay inside because a new arrivals issue. So we let my 3 others out and he almost broke his leg trying to jump out of the stall so we some what led him out and he stayed out in the pasture from 2pm-5pm and he was CRAZY!

We had to put the rump rope on him to get him in the stall then he kep charging the side trying to get to my AQHA gelding and got his hoof stuck in the board twice so my dad is putting mesh up so he can't do that. But after some rubbing and soft talking he calmed down and started to eat hay. He only started doing it again when i came back out to see how he was lol. He likes to be scratched and any body part but the nose/mouth can be rubbed hehe. I'm working on the nose since he was forced to be haltered, i left it on from once i got him to tonight but it was driving him crazy and making him scratch so i will bare the fight of haltering him.

But i think he will do fine he came to me in the pasture which he never lets you even get about a few feet from him with out bolting off lol. But he decided to chase me and when he walks by you it can't be simple if he doesn't wack you with his rump he has to walk past you until he does
default_wacko.png
:. He's doing pretty good but he's feeling his oats already and it makes me worry if he will be to much as a stud?
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's better piccy's of him
default_smile.png

Copper012.jpg

Nice neck

Copper011.jpg

Nice set up if only we were in the ring..

Copper004.jpg

Pretty Boy

Copper003.jpg

Our lil face
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back