Considering Farm name change

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb O.

Reaction score
HI all, Linda and I are toying with changing our farm name. We haven't had any foals yet and haven't registered the current farm name with AMHR or any other registry. So heres the question should we keep our current Farm name of ThistleDew Miniatures or change it to the one we're considering, La Vida Loca(The Crazy Life) Miniatures? Please weigh in with your vote and your thoughts about which name you like better and for those of you that know us which one fits us better.

Thanks all for your input. LA VIDA LOCA MINIATURES won by a landslide between our facebook friends and here. And it sure does fit us as my wife was just making me crazy lol with how to update this thread. lmao. And Robyn, if either of our secret Santas has gotten us anything with our former name on it, we will still love it.

risa8.gif
risa8.gif
risa8.gif
risa8.gif
risa8.gif
risa8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I like La Vida Loca!!!! Seems to fit you 2 crazy girls!!!

Barbie

I like the old name
default_yes.gif

I don't see your life as crazy. I see it as united in happiness. And you're settling into a nice life together, full of promise. Not crazy to me!

I think I would change it and I do like the one you picked. I see your life well ok Lindas since I have "known" her for years.. CRAZY... not in a bad way and not negative but ya it is pretty crazy to think of how much she has been thru and what it has taken for her to get to where she was when she met you and then even crazier to think how all her dreams came true from a relationship- to horses again to now her own little farm..

Crazy life (in a good way)
default_laugh.png

My one and only phobia is thistles.

Pathetic, but true (my brothers and sisters tortured me with them when I was little...in their defense, I was just a bit obnoxious)

So guess how I vote?

Silly phobias aside, I don't think Florida when I think of thistles or Thistledew. La Vida Loca seems more appropriate to your new home (not to mention the two crazy women who live there!)

I vote Crazy in a good way! Besides your new name will totally make me want to sing Ricky Martin!
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

I hope neither of your Santas are making you anything with your farm name on it like you both asked for! THAT is why I voted the other way.

If you make up your minds, can you let me know so I can let your Santas know quickly, just in case?

Latest posts

Back