Congress Webcast

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki Loomis

Reaction score
Loved watching the Congress on the Webcast and loved the quality of the Webcast. Thanks to the sponsors who helped pay for this service and to the pony exhibitors for putting on such a good show!

The timely results available on horseshowsonline.com really complimented the Webcast, it added to the show for me to be able to check class schedules and pony and/or exhibitor names and information.

Jacki Loomis

loomisfarm.net

Jacki,

You are very welcome! Sponsoring the webcast was the best thing I ever did and I truely enjoyed it. Can't wait to order a few DVDs of my classes.
default_saludando.gif

Yes, Thank you to all of the sponsors that were able to make it possible in the first place!!!! THANK YOU!

My connection was slow but if my kids stayed off xbox I was able to watch, it was such a treat and I want to thank everyone that donated thier hard earned money to support the webcast, it was greatly appreciated!!!

Loved watching the Congress on the Webcast and loved the quality of the Webcast. Thanks to the sponsors who helped pay for this service and to the pony exhibitors for putting on such a good show!

The timely results available on horseshowsonline.com really complimented the Webcast, it added to the show for me to be able to check class schedules and pony and/or exhibitor names and information.

Jacki Loomis

loomisfarm.net

The sponsors were delighted to be able to bring you the Congress live.... and more then willing to sponsor next year... the sponsors were....

Belinda Bagby

Ray & Vickie Tobin

Jeanne Bragaganini

Laurie & Andy Villalpando

Jackie & Stuff Tyler

Lea Dill

John & Cindy Cherry

The sponsors were delighted to be able to bring you the Congress live.... and more then willing to sponsor next year... the sponsors were....

Belinda Bagby

Ray & Vickie Tobin

Jeanne Bragaganini

Laurie & Andy Villalpando

Jackie & Stuff Tyler

Lea Dill

John & Cindy Cherry
Lea,

There were several other sponsors as well.

37566_413008912404_158131172404_4585598_6401186_n.jpg

It was definately a group effort and I was glad to give what I could to the cause.

Great feed of great horses at a great show!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you!

Had this been done LAST year, there would now have been a pony or two in my barn.
default_unsure.png
I am sorry it was not done last year. Hoping to watch again in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back