Congratulations to StephG !!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagonMan

Reaction score
Mark & Julie would like to congratulate Stephanie Greenway (StephG on the forum). Her horse PPFS Cheaters Spring Felony had a fantastic first time out at Nationals. Not only did she take 4th in fututity 3 yr old mare under, and 4th in Ladies western county pleasure under, she is now NATIONAL CHAMPION in Gentlemens western country pleasure driving.
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Congrats Steph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph and her horse are as adorable as can be. My Merry Beth competed against her little mare this year and they are the sweetest combination. What a great well deserved win! Congrats Stephy!

OMG!!!! I am sooooo excited right now. I definitely did not expect to get on here and see this. Somebody needs to pinch me!!!!!!

I owe Ricky of Cygnet farm a HUGE thank you for getting her to this point. I hate it I couldn't be there in person to give my girl a big hug and tell her how proud I am of her. Thank you also goes out to Rachael Hall and Dick Wardlaw for driving her in Ladies and Golden Age(Reserve).

Thank you all and thankyou Mark and Marty for your kind words.

Steph

Thank you all again! I don't think my boyfriend will want to sit near me next time just in case. He said his ears were ringing for quite some time not to mention the fact that I practically landed on him when I jumped up and screamed. He didn't even realize what had happened because he didn't hear her name LOL.

I can't say enough good things about Ricky. He did an awesome job of bringing out her potential and I can't wait until I get to pick her up and finally give her a BIG hug.
default_wub.png

[SIZE=24pt]Congratulations! Stephanie!
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

Bill & Wanalynn

She must be walking on air today!
default_biggrin.png
Congrats!

Congratulations Steph!!!! This is your lovely palomino girl, right? That's fantastic! She sure deserved it from what I've seen of her. Wish I could have watched the classes.

Leia

"She must be walking on air today! Congrats!"

...YEP!!! 2 days later....It still hasn't worn off!

And then to top that off, I talked with Ricky today and found out it was a unanimus win
default_new_shocked.gif

"This is your lovely palomino girl, right?"

Yes, she's the one I posted a few videos of before I sent her to Ricky.

Latest posts

Back