Congratulations on 30 Years of Mini Breeding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
What a wonderful way to start off her 30th year in the miniature breeding business than with a fabulous new ad in the AMHA World Magazine. Page 35 presents Elaine's fabulous boys!

Those stallions are awesome and we have several horses out of each one! Gosh, I'd hate to have to go and count up each one exactly! LOL

Everyone knows the bond we have with Elaine and Nicole. Those are two pretty smart (and very hard working) women in this business and we're lucky to have their support in our program -

CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY ELAINE AND NICOLE ! You two are amazing! Cheers to your much continued success always! And we just can't thank you both enough for all you've done for us since we joined this adventure in minis. We do so appreciate your generosity and your faith in our ability to succeed - thanks for being our wonderful mentors!

default_cheers.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_worshippy.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree! Congrats on their long time improving the breed and fabulous horses I have seen advertised from their farm- not to mention their breeding ethics. I do not know them personally, but have always heard nice things of them and their farm!!
default_biggrin.png

Wow, I had no idea they had been in minis that long, but I would love to add my congratulations!! I do know them personally as we bought one of our four broodmares from them. It was in January 2005 and I think Elaine was really surprised that we were able to make a decision on such a furry mini! But we are so glad we did, as Mira went on to give us our firstborn foal, Max, last May. Elaine was one of the first people we told and she was thrilled for us.

Congratulations on 30 years! I hope you have many more great ones ahead.
default_biggrin.png

CONGRATULATIONS on your 30 years in breeding these magnificant creature's (The Adorable Miniature Horse)
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Oh Wow, 30 years...that is Awesome and something to really be proud of! Congratulations and we look forward to seeing many more gorgeous Jones Mini horses.
default_wub.png

HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought two horses from Elaine - Jones Blue Nightrain and Jones Iota Be A Diva - three years ago and the happy "couple" are expecting their first foal together this summer.
default_biggrin.png
They complement each other perfectly and I am very excited about the impending foal. Elaine was great to deal with and the horses arrived healthy, gorgeous and all paper work in order. Thanks Elaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy

Happy 30th!!!

Elaine was my first mentor and continues to mentor me. She is always there to answer questions and give advice.

Here's to another 30!

Congratulations Elaine you have made a major contribution to the miniature horse breed in the past 30 years.

My most lovable and friendly little mare is a Jones Mini Whinnies bred horse, Jones Shirley A Toy (Doli). Doli gets along with everyone and is the sweetest little horse, she goes back to Elaine's foundation mare Jones Little Orphan Annie and IBN. I hope to use Doli as a therapy horse someday.

I agree Marlene gorgious stallions and beautiful ad in the World mag. Just love that Trigger!
default_wub.png

Thank you for breeding and raising such beautiful representatives of the breed and wonderful family members.

Congratulations!!!
default_new_multi.gif
I'm so pleased with the colt I bought from Elaine, so hope they will continue for another 30 years!!

Back