Congratulations Dave and Angie Foy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctinsley

Reaction score
A big congratulations to Dave and Angie Foy. Their yearling foundation stallion went grand a congress. Way to go. Cindy

Thanks Cindy. We are really proud of that little guy. We always have hopes, but the excitement of actually getting into the Grands and then winning is something I hope all of you get a chance to feel sometime.

Thanks again

Angie

CONGRATS :aktion033: Please Post pictures when you get back! I just purchased my first pony this spring and I already know the addiction! I have over 20 minis though also. Hope you will stay cool. ~Jessica

congrats angie!!! so fun showing with you here! :aktion033:

Thanks, Kay. It was fun showing with you also. Since we had a couple of geldings that showed with your fella, it was sort of neat to run into you coming and going at the gate.

You may not believe this, but I get busy getting ponies ready and getting hubby ready and getting Katie (my 12 yr old youth exhibitor)ready that I constantly forget to take the camera to the ring. My hands get a little full with a comb, rag, gel, flyspray, and a pocket full of extra treats. We did order a couple of pictures from the photographer though and will post them when they come in.

Well, need to get some sleep. Will probably take a week to catch up.

Forgot to add that we got a deposit on FireCracker and he will be leaving before the end of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were stalled right across from Angie and Dave and excitment was in the air. Congratualtions to From the Heart Farm also on all their wins. While it was so hot it seemed where we were stalled in the back it was much cooler than when we went up front. That did help a bit. We had so much fun in our isle. We had such a good group of people back there. It was a great show and while it was hot and alot of work there was just so much fun.

Congratuations everyone at the 2007 Pony Congress

Congratulations Angie and Dave! It was nice to meet you. We did have fun in our little corner of the world at Congress.

Fran

Latest posts

Back