Concerts?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Reaction score
If you had to pick one band to go see in concert, who would it be? For me it would be Nightwish, a band from Finland and have a really neat style, different than anything I had ever heard before. I watched a concert dvd and it only made me want to see them that much more. But enough about me, how 'bout you?

Cher! (OK, she isn't a band, but I still wanna see her! )
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

First I would love to hear Nickleback play "Far Away" for me and Michael

Then I would love to see

1. The Beach Boys

2. Bon Jovi

I have seen this person in Concert twice and would see him a hundred more times if he would officially ever come out of retirement...

default_wub.png
Garth Brooks...
default_wub.png

then it would be a toss up between...

Nickleback... and I too love the song Far Away.. and next contestant and lol.. Animal.

Bryan Adams.. seen him once before as well but I absolutely LOVE his music

Kenny Chesney.. and yes i do think his tractor's sexy.. as long as he leaves his hat on...lol

Clay Walker... i have loved his music since his first song hit the radio.

I'm with Renmac

I would go see Garth time and time again!!! He puts on one great concert!!!

Nickelback is good too!! I saw them once....but their last tour didn't hit London
default_no.gif
I would go see them again for sure!

Bon Jovi is one I'd love to see....They're playing in London in November....but I haven't been able to get tickets
default_no.gif

~kathryn

Hank Williams Jr. Seen him once and it was awesome! I see lots of Nickelback fans on here. My husbands cousin is the guy who prepares the guitars while on tour...tuning them and what not. He is even mentioned on their cd jackets. We are always offered front row seats and backstage passes when they come to town. But town is usually Detroit (about 1 1/2 hour from me)...and I hate big city so we never go when he offers.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tim Mcgraw (he is dreamy!!!!...lol)

Hmmm......

ABSOLUTELY Bon Jovie
default_biggrin.png

Journey

Styx

Air Supply

Prince (yes I said prince)

Chicago

Tina Turner

Bands like that....just to name a few

I have been to several concerts (mostly country):

*Kenny Chesney

*Dierks Bentley

*Danielle Peck

*Diamond Rio

*Montgomery Gentry

*Sawyer Brown

*Jason Aldean

*Daughtry

*Emerson Drive

*Little Big Town

Would see them all again in a heartbeat as they were all a blast..

My FAVORITES were Daughtry (as in Chris Daughtry from American Idol), Sawyer Brown, Jason Aldean and of course Kenny Chesney.. Their concerts were soooo jam packed full of energy and they were SOOOOO great with the crowd..

Now who do I want to see?

*DAUGHTRY (Again and again and again..
default_wub.png
)

*Bon Jovi

*Nickelback

*Sugarland

*GEORGE STRAIT
default_wub.png

*Lifehouse

*Taylor Swift

*Brad Paisley

and many many many many more.. lol

Eric Clapton puts on a great show.

Wouldn't it be amazing to see things like the Beatles, and Led Zeppelin, and Jimi Hendrix....and the Doors...?

I also enjoy Nine Inch Nails and would love to see them again in concert.

I'd like to see the Police again now that we're all so much older and they're back together.

Liz

I love all kinds of music from country to rock. Two of the best concerts I ever went to were the Eagles and Rolling Stones! I have also seen George Strait many times, Love him!

I am actually going to see Garth Brooks next monday nite here in Kansas City. He is coming out of retirement to do 9 sold out concerts at the new Sprint Center Arena! I have seen him more times than I can count but I am really looking forward to it! Of course his wife Trisha Yearwood is opening for him. I have never seen her! Sheila

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh Groban...I saw him in calgary here a few months ago but I could watch that man sing every nite!

The Metric

The Frey

The trews

The Cranberries

Shannon

Josh Groban or the Eagles or the Moody Blues...I'm old.

DITTO!!!! (I'm old too......
default_biggrin.png
)

I have a Josh Groban in concert DVD and would love to experience it IN PERSON.

Secondly, Larry followed the Moody Blues down the Eastern Seaboard over 30 years ago and ended up being on their setup crew......The things he's told me makes me want to go to one of their concerts.

And Eagles? I just like them.
default_yes.gif

Figures I'd like the same music as you, Deb's!
default_wink.png

Wow, great variety! That's awesome. I also really like Daughtry and am sure that would be a great concert to go see. Thanks for the great response!

I have to say the best concert I've ever gone to was TENACIOUS D... we went last year right before their movie came out.

I would totally go again.

That said, both my husband and i love Green Day and Cake, both bands never fail to put on a good show. We catch them whenever they're around.

Andrea

I have been to a lot of concerts, almost all of them country. The best one I've seen is hands down Keith Urban! His voice is amazing, he plays that guitar like no other, and he's pretty darn easy to look at!

In July I saw Dierks Bentley at our state fair and boy I have to say he is even better looking in person if you can imagine!!!
default_yes.gif

Right now, I really want to see Darren Hayes (anyone remember Savage Garden?)

Others on the list: Dropkick Murphys, The Mars Volta (again), Weird Al (again), Blue Man Group (AGAIN)...

Connie!

I have seen most of the bands on your list!! Prince was AWESOME! And so was Morris Day!

I want to see [SIZE=24pt]DURAN DURAN![/SIZE] My own true loves, money wouldn't let me see them a few years ago,,, but maybe if they come again in 2008!!!!!

Then Arctic Monkeys,,,, and She Wants Revenge.... hmmmm let me think,,,,

Latest posts

Back