Computer Weenie Strikes Again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I was clicking away here minding my own forum business and my finger just clicked the mouse on accident. Low and behold my top toolbar bit the dust.
yes.gif
The one that says File Edit Favorites and so on.

So brilliant me went to trying to do that arrow thingy with the mouse thingy where you can pull pages up or down and son of a gun.....the bottom one went WAY down down down......but I manged to pull that one up doing that arrow thingy. But when I let go of mousey, it goes back down down down where I can't see it.

Did this before a couple of times.
biggrin.gif

One time even my tool bar went

s

i

d

e

w

a

y

s

!

I totally freaked at that one.
ohmy.gif

Total Bummer!

Someone told me to hold the mouse someplace and do something when it happens but I kinda forgot.
wacko.gif

Does anyone know what I am supposed to click on here to fix this mess I made and is it a right click or a left click?

Thank you muchly
saludando.gif

I have a Mac so I can't help you Marty, sorry, but when you do find out if you make a document with a icon on your desk top with the directions to fix it, it will be easy to find if you ever need it again.

I have my own little help file icon for the things I tend to get all boogered up, but not often enough to remember how to fix off the top of my head. Saves a lot of frustration for me-- kind of like a sticky note you can't lose
smile.gif

Right click on "Tools" and tick all the boxes!! You've just temporarily deleted it- it is still there.

Latest posts

Back