Comfy Boots

• Thread starter Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too

Getting close to time for new boots. My Ariats have just about bit the dust and I'm looking for really comfortable replacements. The Ariats are comfy but they have squeeked since day one so I'm not going to miss them. What other brands are well made and will hold up with the acidic muck around stables? I've gone through brands like Acme in a matter of months so perhaps I'm just hard on boots?

I'm afraid that I have to agree...I LOVE
default_wub.png
: my Ariats! They take a beating, yet always look nice, and fit my foot perfectly. When I taught riding, they supported my feet and ankles for the 10 hour days I would spend standing in the hot sand of the arena. I didn't have squeaky ones either. I even will shine them up and wear them with skirts...they look very nice when the horse poo is knocked off of them!

Kim R.

Ariats, for sure. I love, pamper and show in mine. This pair was actually my mother's from when we got our first horse oh, 12 years or so ago! :new_shocked: They've never squeaked but still look and feel like new...
default_wub.png
:

For nice/riding/showing/out and about boots....ARIATS all the way!! I actually collect ariat boots. I go nuts when they come out with a new style and i must have it!! :aktion033:

For around the mud/poo barn mucking boots....I LOVE "the original Muck boots" they are AWESOME WARM WATERPROOF and they feel like bedroom slippers!! :aktion033:

Ashley

hee hee sorry Shirley Ariats here too!! I love my Ariat Cascades!! I have a little Ariat collection actually although I do like Tony Lama boots too. I have never had a squeaky pair either are you sure it isn't you that is squeakin' and creakin'? :lol:

Another vote for Ariats. They are my absolute favorites. I just bought a pair of their winter Frostbiter boots and they are so much more comfortable than the cheaper winter boots I was wearing. Due to wearing boots (cheap ones) other than Ariats, I will be making an appointment with the chiropractor soon to get straightened out and feeling good again (should have known better than to buy something other than Ariats).

I used to work at Corral West and collected quite a few pairs while there; always looking for more.
default_wink.png
:

I'll have to be different - I like my Ariats, but Justin J-flex, hands down, are the most comfortable boots I've ever worn. My feet give me trouble, I was wearing tennies to ringside a few years ago, slipping into boots at the gate, and limping out again. I've worn the J-flex for several years, comfy from day one.

Jan

I have these men's camoflauge slip ons from Walmart. $29.95.

I know, I have no class whatsoever as usual. :no:

Don't get me wrong I love the Ariats but maybe mine were made funky? Squeaky soles, even had a shoe repair guy look at them and he'd never seen boot do that like mine do. Ariats are a good wearing boot but I will have to try on some of those Justin J-Flex to see how they feel
default_smile.png

I have these men's camoflauge slip ons from Walmart. $29.95.

I know, I have no class whatsoever as usual. :no:
AWW Marty yes you do. Sometimes you find very comfy durable stuff at Wally's. Who cares if its' pretty I just want comfort and durability. You should see me some mornings in my rubber muck boots and long T shirt nighty. Not only not classy but just plain scary :new_shocked: :bgrin and I won't even go into the morning I got locked out in the front yard in that outfit.
default_blush.png
:

Last edited:
hee hee sorry Shirley Ariats here too!! I love my Ariat Cascades!! I have a little Ariat collection actually although I do like Tony Lama boots too. I have never had a squeaky pair either are you sure it isn't you that is squeakin' and creakin'? :lol:

Hmmm, that might be the whole problem right there :bgrin

Latest posts

Back