comfortis for dogs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAILS

Reaction score
anyone use comfortis for fleas on their dogs. have heard it works really well and i am getting desperate to find something that works. frontline just doesn't seem to do any good.

We have been switching from Frontline Plus to Advantix year to year and we have no fleas here now, we do still have some ticks but they do not stick on the dogs----just us
default_sad.png

I use it on my Min Pin and never a flea one. Will have to get my new little girl (13 week old Miniature Smooth Fox Terrier) checked over and get her started on it as well.

Comfortis worked pretty well on my dog last summer - Frontline was not working. I know some of the flea treatments have been linked lately to cancer in dogs & cats but fleas have to be treated one way or another, or you have other health issues.

Jan

I work at a small animal clinic, and we have had many great reviews on it.... we started selling it at the beginning of the year. I could tell you more once summer hits with flea season. haha

Latest posts

Back