Colt trouble.. Need Help....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update-I went to buy the Omolene 300 and they were out! Went to another feed store they had FRM brand Mare and Foal 16%. Keep in mind i had to drive 40 min to get this feed ;) So decided I would try it because I was ready to get them started on it... Got the feed home my husband opened the back of my suv and it was covered in mealbugs.... My car, the bag they were everywhere! I decided NOT to feed it to them and would have to go back the next day and return it. My husband had to do it because I had to work- The feed store told him that the horses would eat the bugs and they wouldn't hurt them ;0!!! He said well, my wife said hers werent so I need my money back. Needless to say I sent him back to the other feed store and thank goodness their shipment came in. Got it and I will let you know the changes....

The feed store told him that the horses would eat the bugs and they wouldn't hurt them ;0!!! He said well, my wife said hers werent so I need my money back.
I wouldn't feed it either. Horses might very well eat them, but that doesn't mean its good for them. Guess the feed store thought it was just another source of protein for the horses.
default_smileypuke.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's disgusting!! I certainly wouldn't be buying supplies from that firm for any reason in the future.

Please let us know how the horses go on their new food.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back