Colt or Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First I bought was a weanling filly, I had her hardshipped into AMHR and I still own her!

First foal born here was a filly (lost her at birth), first live foal was a colt out of a leased mare, so the foal wasn't mine.

My first crop of foals of my breeding was a colt.

First Mini purchased was a 2 yr old stallion bought in 1993 (later gelded)~deceased
default_sad.png

First Mini foal born here was a filly (1st foal of above stallion/gelding)~sold

First foal I bought was a colt, first foal born here was a filly (which I technically bought too as the mare was in foal when I bought her! lol) First foal we bred and foaled here was a filly..

Our very first miniature horse was an older gelding and he was just the perfect little ambassador for the breed.....

We then followed-up with (2) colts and (5) fillies.

IN 1986 we bought our first miniature- a cheap colt ( not too nice). But very soon afterwards we bought a very expensive filly. The colt was gelded and long gone, but the filly became a great show mare, in halter and driving , than has had 15 babies and just won't quit. She is in foal again this year.

Thanks of sharing !
default_wink.png
next year i am going to breed my mare . It will be her first one.
default_yes.gif
I will let everyone know when i breed her.

Leslie~

Back